Trigger Tech

AdamT

Was looking around on their site, added a trigger to cart, and it popped up 20% off list price. Looks like an Easter sale. I didn’t get an email notice or see it advertised on the site but it’s there. If you need one, here’s a chance to save some $$. They’re pretty slick triggers.

Appreciate the heads up, never tried em before but the price of their standard one is in line with one of the Timneys I was hoping to find a deal on, looks like we'll get to compare them.

Originally Posted By: Zastava223remAppreciate the heads up, never tried em before

I put one on a 700 last summer. It is as good as or better than a few more expensive triggers I have. I would not hesitate to buy another.

Originally Posted By: DogfaceOriginally Posted By: Zastava223remAppreciate the heads up, never tried em before

I put one on a 700 last summer. It is as good as or better than a few more expensive triggers I have. I would not hesitate to buy another.

That is good to hear. I read some reviews and everyone said they were as good or better than the less expensive Timney line. I ended up getting two since I have one gun already back from the smith and one that I have the action showing up for this week

Ive got a 700 primary and a 700 special. Awesome triggers, that 700 special is unbeatable with out going to something that breaks in the oz's.

Back