TNYotehntr back to spinning calls!

TNYotehntr

Well they let me retire after 37 years and I thought I'd see if I could still run a lathe! This little noise box has a buffalo horn barrel and one of my o-ring fitted buffalo horn toneboards. It is very loud...don't ask how I know this, but if you blow it in the house the wife will talk ugly to you. It will do from rabbit distress to bark/howls & ear piercing ki-yi's. The Buffalo horn (both pieces) have my CA finish so the shine will live on for a long time.

I'm asking $75 shipped to your door in the US the simple leather lanyard comes with it.

IMG-7371.jpg

IMG-7373.jpg

IMG-7382.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome screamer!! Great to see you back at it!! For guys that haven’t been around for a while to know Brads calls, you really should jump on them. Amazing craftsmanship and they will really crank the blues.

Thanks Dusty! I'll have to check and see how many years it's been since I was an HOB, I know it's been a few. I made a few here and there but mostly just hunted. Had to keep my pups busy!
Roi-Dan-BW.jpg

Glad to see you back! Buffalo horn makes a great call, and I bet this baby rocks. I’m gonna keep my eyes on it, probably won’t be able to resist long.

Back