Anyone an admin on saubier.com?

aubie515

So I've made three attempts to register on saubier and no one is activating my account. I even sent a PM to admin and I still have not heard back. I'm using different email address each time I try to register and user names. I've never had an issue registering on any forum before, so I'm confused why no one on Saubier is trying to help me.

I wanted to join because the members there seem to have load data knowledge.

I was logged off(not by me) about a month ago, could not remember my password. Followed the password reset, never received an email. Finally found my pw and logged back in with my old pw. Haven't checked today if the site "remembered" my sign on.

Appreciate the email B23...he hooked me up right away...their email notification is broken, which explains why I never was able to register.

Thanks, I'll send an email. Just felt that it was strange to not be able to get registered.

Originally Posted By: B23Try emailing csterner101170@gmail.com and he'll get you fixed up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aubie515Appreciate the email B23...he hooked me up right away...their email notification is broken, which explains why I never was able to register.

Thanks, I'll send an email. Just felt that it was strange to not be able to get registered.

Originally Posted By: B23Try emailing csterner101170@gmail.com and he'll get you fixed up.

Ditto! I tried registering last year a couple times for the same reason and finally gave up. I will try emailing... thanks again.

My old laptop took a sh1t and I lost my PW along with it. Like y'all I tried repeatedly to go through the lost PW deal and had zero luck so I just gave up but then I stumbled upon that email and he got me hooked me up in no time and all was good.

Back