Covid Shot Info

Feeling generally a bit crappy & less than energetic today, got some work done. Started out with a very mild headache this morning, took 2 tylenol (that's what they recommended). But no muscle soreness, even at the injection site, no body aches, fever or nausea so it hasn't been real bad.

The lime tree had died, so I dug it up. I had made a single circle of blocks & the roots were below the yards surface, it was drowned twice. It started to come back after the first one when we got more super rains & it drowned again & never came back.

Yesterday I bought 24 more blocks to make it 3 blocks deep. The idea is to make a raised bed so the root ball is above the yard & the water can drain off enough to not kill it. I did this with a royal empress tree & so far it's worked.

So today I pulled the dead bush, built up the bed to 3 blocks deep & put a 2 year old potted lemon bush in it. Took about 100 quarts of potting soil to fill it in.

96 qt bags of potting soil are heavy. Citrus plants have thorns all over them & yes, the damned thing got me, but the job is done. Lemon bush, orange tree & royal empress got fertilizer spikes.

Next up will be work on flower beds, but not today. One thing I want to do is at the hose faucet in back, there are some large blocks making a walkway across the bed for access. They're sunk in, prone to growing weeds between them & such so I'm going to pull them & redo it with new pavers. I want to fill it in a bit so the pavers end up raised above the bed. We also want to add a lot of potting soil to the bed so this needs to be higher than it is now to account for that. But I just wasn't up to starting any of that today.

I picked up pavers, paver bases & sand yesterday so everything is here, it's just a matter of getting to it. May end up need more sand but won't know until I get to actually doing it.

Had first Moderna shot and just a little arm soreness. Shingles vaccine was worse so hoping the same holds true for the second shot.

The wife and I finally received our first jabs on Wednesday, the Pfizer. Both of us had sore arms for a day. I felt a little off next morning but felt fine by late afternoon. No problems.

My wife and I got our 2nd round earlier this week. My arm was pretty sore that evening and I could not sleep that night. Next day I felt a little tired but I was better by that evening and %100 normal the next day. My wife had pretty much the same problem sleeping but she felt much worse all the next day than I did and she was still tired on day 2. Day 3 she was back to normal.

Got my second shot last week.... first shot had no pain or ill effects at all... this second shot had me very tired and weak feeling for around a day and a half after that everything was ok

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI'm now 2 weeks past the 2nd shot so allegedly as immune as possible

Still no tail though, I got cheeted

i bet you cant get pregnant either.

Back