HECS

I have no idea if it works but I can see people in HECS suits and coyotes have a lot better eyesight than I have. If I get close enough to a coyote for him to sense my electro impulses he's usually dead.

You know that if your convinced it will work that is 90% of what will make it work for you. Buy it, try it and report your successes. I'd ask for a money back guaranty.

For what it's worth I use a HECS to dart deer. I raise deer in Texas. In a 5 ac pen of 3 yr old bucks last month had to dart 15 out of it. First 3 were easy then the 5ac felt like 1000. Couldn't get close enough to dart. Got up in a tree and had my foreman push them to me. They were literally 20 ft from me and didn't pay me any mind. Couple looked up studied me but did not alert. Dart several this way. Moving around in the trees in the pen. This was over several days. For kicks I put on full regular camo without HECS and they knew I was in the trees and wouldn't even come close. I've been using HECS for 5 yrs and dart about 100 animals a year like this. So take it for what it's worth.

Back