Lucky Duck Revolt

wily yote

Anyone had issues with their call volume? The one I bought is half as loud as our shockwave. Couldn't hear it at all at 35 yards.

I didn't state that i got it used. Yes the gain works. Brand new batteries. Yes we had a 20+ wind. I am deaf but we had a 25 year old on our team and he couldn't hear the howls. I tried several coyote howls and couldn't hear it.

so then you say the gain works, so you do hear the volume change as you go through the 4 different gain settings, and at gain 4 and full volume you have very little volume?
If so, there is something wrong. I'd advise to call Lucky Duck at (715)338-3183 and ask for assistance to fix the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions/comments. The guy i got it from is taking it back. He's going to try to visit Rick Pallet and see if they can figure it out. In the mean time back to the 13 year old FX3!!

I have never looked at the lucky duck call but have used a CS24 for a long time. Does the lucky duck remote have a volume indicator on it like the FP. So you know what the volume is at when the speaker is beyond your being able to hear it.
Thanks

yes it does and one of the cool things, or at least I like the fact, is that with the Revolt you can rotate it with the remote to point towards you which really gives a guy a good indication of just how loud, or soft, the sound is. Really shows just how directional some sounds are.

Back