peppi

tnshootist

Well Pepi Le Pew has been banned according to TV.

That fast Mexican mouse has got to go as well they say.

I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. I have been terrorized by theses cartoons for over fifty years.

Now maybe I can sleep at night.
It's a great comfort to know there are folks out there watching out for me.

If only Peppi had been gay he would have been alright. If he had been trans he might have got a good government job.

Is anyone else just now realizing how twisted our lives have been because of Peppi?

Speedy has been gone for decades.

Well, here in the USA. Down in Mexico it still gets aired & they love the show.

Maybe JJ is referring to Speedy Jr. I heard that he just outran a DPS fast boat in a canoe crossing Rio Grande River, thereby managing to avoid taking the required covid test. He was last seen boarding a northbound bus at the Brownsville Texas bus station along with the 185 assylum seekers who had just tested positive for covid.

Regards,
hm

Not to worry hm. Mouses don't get it I don't think.
Now if it was a bat....

With all that is going on in Hollywood and and TV "entertainment" I can't believe they are concerned about a cartoon.Maybe if Yosemite Sam would find himself a black partner they would give him his guns back.
Bugs has been hunted all my life by Elmer Fudd but Elmer never got close once to my knowledge.I always thought Bugs sort of liked Elmer.

It had never occurred to me that those younger years when I was wild was caused by such as Peppi and Bugs and Elmer and probably worst of all my hero Yosemite Sam.

Thank goodness this outrage is being corrected.

Seriously,they don't mean to even leave us our cartoons. Would you call that control?

Back