BEST SHOT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

skeptical_hippo.jpg
[/quote]

I'm curious to know how exactly was it positively identified as a coyote at that distance.
Great shot otherwise.

Originally Posted By: crapshootI'm curious to know how exactly was it positively identified as a coyote at that distance.
Great shot otherwise.

Had them coming in closer, watched them leave, they hung on that hillside running back and forth, couldnt get them back so i shot him.

Originally Posted By: Fur On The GroundOriginally Posted By: crapshootI'm curious to know how exactly was it positively identified as a coyote at that distance.
Great shot otherwise.

Had them coming in closer, watched them leave, they hung on that hillside running back and forth, couldnt get them back so i shot him.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Vect0rstarNobody said it was shot at night using thermal. Could've easily been shot during the day and recorded with thermal.

Personally? I am gonna have to call BS unless proven otherwise.

350+ yards is a poke day or night........

Too many unanswered questions and the OP has gone silent.

I am sure he is still looking for it?

Originally Posted By: Yellowhammerdid you range it, or what? I guess the video wasn't shot from the scope doing the shooting?

Yes it was ranged with a silencerco radius

Originally Posted By: Ernest49At 880 yards? It is an almost impossible distance. A truly fantastic shot. Did you shoot with the 6 or 6.5 Creedmoor caliber?

6.5 creedmoor

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisRifle?
Caliber?
Bullet weight?
Thermal Scope?
Rangefinder?

Love,

Skeptical Hippo

Accuracy international at
6.5 creedmoor
135 berger classic hunter
N vision halo lr
Range finder was silencerco radius

The coyote ran about 50 yards and tipped and it was recovered.

For those of you calling bs, what dont you believe? If you go to youtube setting and select playback speed and slow it down you can clearly see that it was knocked down. So its clear that I hit it, so is the unbelievable part the fact that a coyote hit with a 135 grain bullet from 880 died? The bullet has more energy at that distance than my 204 has at 100 yards.

Back