Talked to Pulsar regarding my Trail xp 50 poi shift

Originally Posted By: varminter .223I was also told the trails are now being shipped with a new non qd type mount.

Mine came with the long mount that takes up all the room on a flat-top upper.

It was solid... just long.

Pulsar told me that's the mount ALL ship with... so I'm not sure what's correct... I'm inclined to believe Pulsar.

Sounded to meand like they just did away with the qd portion of the original long mount so it just has an allen head bolt to fasten and fixed threads to screw into.

Last edited:
So what’s the latest on the POI issue? I bought mine in 2019 and noticed the POI shift last year. Did they end up correcting the issue?

The other day they told me they would replace my trail xp50 with a trail 2 if it shifts POI. Im gonna find out for sure in about 2 weeks cuz it's shifting.

Last edited:
I think it’s actually sightmark. Sightmark customer service. 1-877-225-0310. Pretty sure that should get ya started. After 3 trails I should have saved it in my cell phone contacts lol. Don’t let them replace it with another trail or tell you it’s not shifting. All in all they have been good but they did try that last time. I told them no way on another trail. They agreed to use my credit towards something else. My credit covered the same series and size in the thermion. Trail xq38 for a thermion xq38. Some guys have said they got a refund but I didn’t get too far when I asked for one.

Actually same number for both companies but just looked at my last invoice and it does say sellmark. I guess they are all same company or one owns the other. Sorry if I created confusion but that number I posted above is same for both sellmark and sightmark customer service on a quick goggle search.

Originally Posted By: ToroActually same number for both companies but just looked at my last invoice and it does say sellmark. I guess they are all same company or one owns the other. Sorry if I created confusion but that number I posted above is same for both sellmark and sightmark customer service on a quick goggle search.

That's good to know...I was unaware of that. Thanks

Originally Posted By: ToroI think it’s actually sightmark. Sightmark customer service. 1-877-225-0310. Pretty sure that should get ya started. After 3 trails I should have saved it in my cell phone contacts lol. Don’t let them replace it with another trail or tell you it’s not shifting. All in all they have been good but they did try that last time. I told them no way on another trail. They agreed to use my credit towards something else. My credit covered the same series and size in the thermion. Trail xq38 for a thermion xq38. Some guys have said they got a refund but I didn’t get too far when I asked for one.
Thank you sir, I certainly appreciate it.

Back