Double Tap: Kirsch Chronicles

Kirsch

My hunting partner had his 3rd opportunity to go hunting with me recently. Fur quality is starting to diminish, so we decided to double-tap any single coyotes. Due to the angle of the first coyote, I was the only one who had a shot. However, for the next two, the double tap worked very well. On the last stand of the night, we had a pair coming and we both didn't realize it. We were both on our own coyotes. Mine did not stop and his did, so he shot it, and then when mine ran off and stopped, we counted and ended the night with another double tap. We are shooting the same ammo, and ironically didn't do a lot of excess damage. The first one we both shot was a little ripped up, but otherwise they looked pretty good.

thumbup.gif
Looked like a bomb went off on that one.
scared.gif

Thank you for watching. It is either that or silence as the Super Hogster doesn't record audio, and I don't like all the wind noise and other stuff that most record anyway. It at least provides something to keep a person's interest. For those that don't like a specific background music choice, either turn the volume down or mute it.

Back