Sheila Jackson Lee Educates Us On the AR 15

hm1996

Staff member
Be sure to listen to SJL (starting @ 0:28) as she educates us on the AR15 in support of her HR 127 bill. Betch didn't know that!

Regards,
hm

I would like for Senators and Reps to pay their taxes.

Also it would be a help if before they are allowed to make laws that affects millions of people they were tested on their knowledge of issues.

If they don't know an AR is not .50 cal then how in the world can they pass a law concerning something they know nothing about.

This would hold true across the board.

We have been putting up with ignorance long enough.

It just makes me laugh how backwards these people are. "Heavy as 10 boxes". She's as dumb as four books. See how stupid that sounds? Nevermind the fact that she contradicts herself when she said ".50 caliber bullets need to be licensed and don't need to be on the streets". Well? Which is it? Ownership with a license or barring them from ownership.

Sounds like Creepy Joe if he gave a speech on sexual harassment...

You know you are an idiot when even the most anti-gun politicians wont co-sponsor your idiotic bill yet you try it year after year...

Five minutes and 7 seconds I'll never get back...Lost a few brain cells too. It's hard to not hate people that want to punish me for the actions of others.

It gives her irrelevant, waste-of-oxygen, commie self something to get a bit of camera time with......till the next crisis of a white shooter with non-white victims comes along with enough media traction to make herself relevant again. They'll ignore all the shootings in the cities that happen daily where guns are theoretically banned....those dont fit the narrative. When they get the right crisis, she can gloat on how no one listened to her......while 20 million AR's, and 10's of millions of handguns, let alone 10's of millions of other firearms, and other devices and precautions help to keep Americans safe and alive daily.

Weights as much as 10 boxes and shoots 50 caliber bullets! She is really scared of something she clearly doesn't understand.

The scary thing is these same politicians are making finance, environmental, health care and other laws that they understand just as well as the gun control they try to pass.

Your representative would have to read the bill to know what's in it, WE ALL KNOW HOW WELL THAT WORKS. H.R.1 is the waterline commie bill, see who is on board of that to know who to vote out in 2022, if there is still elections.

Last edited:
My 50 bmg ar upper weighs 23 pounds by itself so maybe that's what she held. I haven't weighed it with the lower and scope but it's got to be pushing 27-28lbs. A 36" barrel doesn't help with the weight.

Originally Posted By: filmitMy 50 bmg ar upper weighs 23 pounds by itself so maybe that's what she held. I haven't weighed it with the lower and scope but it's got to be pushing 27-28lbs. A 36" barrel doesn't help with the weight.

Probably more accurate to say that she looks to be in her 60's and given shes a politician, the heaviest thing she's probably lifted was a ball point pen. I would say a 7 lb 16" carbine would feel pretty heavy lol

Back