New Member Intro

Cbmax

Hello fellow varmint hunters! I just registered yesterday and this is my first post. I was bitten by the varmint hunting bug about 12 years ago. I have only been on a couple of trips. I am trying to get more active in the sport. I look forward to trading ideas, stories, knowledge, recommendations and whatever else.

I am in Northeast, IL (no laughing please). Anyone else from IL or surrounding areas?

Besides hunting and shooting, I enjoy music, playing guitar (not very well,) cars, bourbon whiskey and good food.

Let the games begin!

Chris

Sorry for being late to the party. Welcome! I've hunted with a coyote guys from Il. That's a close as I've come to bring there.

Welcome, I’ve been hunting n e Illinois and central Illinois for coyotes the last 20 years or so. I live around the Dekalb area and call a lot of coyotes, think around 50 the last couple months. Been taking some rookies out every so often but am in Arizona right now for a couple more weeks. If your close enough and not a lib I can get you into coyotes but I mostly just hunt at night. Send me a message some time.

Not concerned with where you live as long as you get some coyotes and provide pics, maybe not easy to post them at first but not hard to master.

I’m just North in WI. I do deer hunt in IL, 30 north of Peoria.

I grew up in the rural north, hunted & trapped most critters. Now with work & all it’s mostly deer, some grouse, & prairie dogging.

Back