Leupold

Decoyed

I’m looking for some help on this one. I’ve been searching for a leupold vx-II 3-9-40 with the long range (lr) reticule. Item # 110801. This model has been discontinued by leupold and I’ve checked all online options. If anyone knows of one I could buy in a gun shop or private please send me contact information. Thank you for looking.

That model is a VX-2, not a vx-ii. There is a generational difference there, albeit a small one. I personally liked the VX-2's and was sad when they replaced them with the underwhelming and overpriced Freedom line. I would try putting this ad over in the classifieds, you will get more exposure. I am gonna send you a PM of a local shop by me that still had some VX-2 scopes NOS last time I was in.

I know they put this reticle in both the VX-1 and VX-2 line. If you are open to other models with similar capabilities.

The Boone and Crockett reticle has the same subtensions with and added aiming point 6.3 MOA below the main crosshair on max magnification. Instead of dots it uses tapering lines.

I also believe that they call it (LR reticle) the Creedmoor reticle on the newer freedom line of scopes. But the numbers all crunch out to the same Subtensions.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
FYI:
From the BBB site:
OpticsandAmmo, LLC
Government Action:
The State of Texas vs. EUSTICE, CHRISTOPHER
On December 2, 2020, the State of Texas filed a felony indictment against the business owner for the offense of THEFT AGGREGATE =>2500

Originally Posted By: coal farmerOptics and ammo
They show they have one.

SCAM sight! I made a post about it in the reloading section recently. DO NOT deal with OpticsandAmmo

Back