Anyone heard from Silverfox.

B23

Has anyone seen a post from or heard from Silverfox (LeRoy) in awhile?

He usually post in the Varmint or small game section and I talk to him from time to time through PM's either on this site or others but I haven't heard from him in awhile and he hasn't posted in quite a few months. Hopefully the Mods don't get upset that I post this here but Firearms gets the most traffic.

I found this a few days ago while looking in at Saubier. Posted by Silverfox on 01/04/2021 in a thread titled "Tragedy Strikes" by Herb in PA.

"I'm a couple days late, but I have to say THANK YOU for bringing a smile to my face and a rousing chuckle to my throat! 😄

I have been visiting this site once in awhile, but haven't been able to do any shooting or varmint hunting due to severe pain in my right hip, my lower back, my ribs, and my lower abdomen. Getting old is DEFINITELY NOT FOR SISSIES!!! I am asking for prayers for healing for me from you folks on the Saubier.com Board.
TIA"

I saw that and I know LeRoy has had some back issues the last few years so I'm hoping all is well with him.

We've talked through PM's a fair amount and he's a cool ole dude, has always been a pleasure to chat with.

He is a great guy and he wrote some very informative hunt articles, but I'm guessing that if the pain situation was better that we would be hearing from him.

He was an internet fixture for many years going back to the early 2000's, and this back pain issue has been the one thing that has blunted his posting over the recent past. I hope that he is at least improving and I wish him a full recovery.

A lot of people can tell you about a hunt, but there are a few like LeRoy who are able to make you live it with them.

It's been quite awhile since Lee has been on PM anyone have any news on how he's doing? Lee is a good ole boy hope all is well with him.

Back