February 2021

Originally Posted By: crazyyoteYou are a master slayer and story teller!! I need to get off my arse. I haven't killed a one in my living room.
Thank you crazyyote, my coyote couch hunting success is 0 for 10 also
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: fratriGood read, thank you
Your last picture is a no show...
frown.gif

Thank you fratri, I re-entered the the link for the last picture and it should be good now.

Originally Posted By: lockrotorCongrats on getting another one down. Differently looking for a warm weekend. Good Luck.
Thank you lockrotor, I too hope the weekend see's the temps. that's being predicted.

Originally Posted By: todbartellgood work Snowshoes! Tell us a bit about your rifle/scope/ammo?

Rifle: Cooper Model 51 Montana Varminter, Chambered in 223 Ackley Improved 1-12" twist

Scope: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X50mm zero stop

Ammo.: Brass (Nosler & Lapua)\
Powder (VV N133)
Primers (Remington Bench Rest)
Bullets (Berger 64 gr Varmint)
Muzzle Velocity 3155 fps.

Binoculars: Swarovski 10x42mm EL Range

Hunter: old and could use some improvements!

Well its a wrap for another season! Not the best year of coyote hunting for me but I still enjoyed my time out and about.
Went out this morning to do a couple stands. No coyotes but I did have other company show up.

haha! Looks like that Berger does the job. I have played around with the 223AI a bit, a friend has a custom rifle chambered in it, I've gotten to do some load development with it. Very accurate

So does that mean we wont see your stories till next year..... Oh man, this season went way too fast.
Thanks for taking the time to post and tell the tales, enjoy them very much

Well Snowshoes thank you for all the stories you took us on this year. It is greatly appreciated the amount of time you have put into the stories you have shared with us. Thanks

Agree,,, the stories and pic's are amazing. And if it make you feel any better, it looks like we have more snow on the ground today than you do !! It's been a brutal Feb, in northwest IL.
frown.gif

dammit.
November can't get here fast enuff.
Thanks again for a wonderful season of stories/pics.
Few can keep doing the great job you do telling about how it went down.

Back