Covid Shot Info

Been about 6 hours. Initially there was a spot at the injection site but no soreness & I barely felt the shot.
Now it's hard to tell where it was. So far no reactions, 2nd shot will be in 3 weeks.

My take away at this time is that I seem to not have problems with the phizer vaccine, so if this ends up being an annual deal it might be best to stick with that. But then we don't know what else may come out in the future, either.

16 hours, shoulder muscle is a bit sore. Not bad but noticeable.

When I woke up my tinnitus is a bit louder, [beeep]

Good news.

Guess the tinnitus could be related to the vaccine, but mine is normally like a tree full of locusts and volume varies. Other times it sounds like 175# steam lines venting!
w00t.gif
It's locusts today.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

I hear spring peepers. Sometimes they get loud. Sometimes they are not so bad.

I reckon I will get the shot if it ever comes my turn.

It won't be a problem for me I don't think but I heard that the shot will make all your babies be born naked.

Most of the soreness -which was never that much- is gone. The tinnitus is back to normal, may or may not have had anything to do with the shot.

I went to the Mobile Civic center, they have it set up as a drive through op.

I asked how many they were able to do, they said during the week, typically 600 per day but on saturday it was a super-event & they expected to do 2000.

There's a similar setup nearby at the cruise ship terminal & they were working saturday as well, no idea capacity.

People are queuing up & getting shots, it's not a lack of willingness. It's the logistics of getting it done.

My wife and I got our 1st round this week. Her arm was a little sore that evening, mine was a little sore the next day. Other than that we did not have any issues.
We got ours through our doctor.
The Health Dept. is not an option here, they won't answer the phone and they do not offer on-line registration.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223The state of the union address should be interesting.

We just need remember,it's no longer about "equality". It is all about "equity"!

I got my first vaccination this morning. Only been an hour so its to soon to know if there are any side effects. There was a heck of a crowd when they opened the doors but it went smooth and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

Johnson & Johnson is coming out with the third vaccine thanks to President Donald Trump's 'OPERATION WARP SPEED'. Regardless of what CNN and the trolls are saying,it was President Trump and not Joe.

Thank you President Trump!

I did the survey & consent for 2nd shot this morning, now waiting on the new appointment.

J&J got emergency approval for a panel, pretty much a done deal they'll be approved for release shortly. That'll add a lot more doses to the pipeline.

Looking forward to my new prehensile tail soon

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish

Looking forward to my new prehensile tail soon

as long as you dont start grooming other people, picking your nose or slinging your own poop all over, a prehensile tail could come in handy.

Wife and I got our first shot a week ago, except for a couple hours of sore shoulder there were no side effects. Looking forward to second shot 3/25

2nd shot done. They said most people are more sore the day after for the 2nd than the first & it's common to feel bad the next day

I got the first shot of Moderna this past Thursday, a bit of sore shoulder and seemed really tired Friday but was kept busy all day so no biggie. Round two is April 1.

Wife and I had our 2nd Moderna Friday week ago. Wife had no issues on either one; My first was same, but raising arm over head was quite painful for 18 hours or so w/very low grade fever in that arm. Next day back to normal.

So it's over 18 hours since the shot. No soreness at the injection site, no fever or body aches but I do feel mildly crappy with a very mild headache. Took some tylenol.

Last edited:
Back