Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42

Anybody have one? Mine will be here Tuesday, excited to see how it stacks up against my VX-5HD's

It will go on my 6CM once its done at the gunsmith

I have three of the older version Razor HD LH in 3-15x42 and optically they're on par with my non HD VX6. The new Razor LHT is supposed to maybe be a little better than the older HD LH model so optically it could be on par with the Luepy VX5 HD.

I'm not sure if they have the same glass but the Mark 5HD I looked through had pretty impressive optics.

I must say I am pretty impressed with it. Looking out the window at 200 yards, the glass is definitely clear and crisp, faint blur at the very edge but I didnt play with the ocular adjustment yet. It looks like it will run with my VX5HD's, very interested to put them to use and see

Originally Posted By: Redleg84I've had one on order for 6 months now, I don't know how far behind they are but I'd like to get my hands on it

Mine took about 4 months through Vortex. Who did you order yours through? Mine is the 42mm Objective MIL reticle so that may have something to do with it

Originally Posted By: Zastava223remOriginally Posted By: Redleg84I've had one on order for 6 months now, I don't know how far behind they are but I'd like to get my hands on it

Mine took about 4 months through Vortex. Who did you order yours through? Mine is the 42mm Objective MIL reticle so that may have something to do with it

I went through Liberty Optic. I literally just checked the UPS app and it shows a package ready for pickup from Vortex. Maybe they saw my post lol

It's also a 42mm in the Mil reticle

They probably had a big run finally make it through customs. The lady in CS did tell me in November that they were expecting them in 7-8 weeks and that turned into about 16 weeks. Glad to hear yours in coming, only thing I dont like as far as first impressions is the elevation turret seems a little flimsy for a $1000 scope. The clicks are a little mushy too but so are the VX5's I have. I suppose time will tell, I have a few of the their Razor Gen II scopes and the glass is superb so if its the same glass, i'll be happy

Back