$10 hog feeder

Wolfdog91

Hay y'all first post here PM was suggested I should come over here from a friend on TMAN. Anyhow been doing the night vision how high game for a little bit and just wanted to share the how to video I made a little while ago on the feeders I make. Basically just a pig pipe but with a hydraulic oil bucket but cheaper than PVC and seem to work pretty good
thumbup1.gif

Hope this helps somone out

[video:youtube][/video]

Last edited:
Great idea...and amen on the "not like the YouTube videos" part on real life hog hunting. I think the open farm field hog shoots look fun as can be, but maybe a very small percentage of folks have access to that sort of ground. I like your budget "pig pipe" idea....super cheap to create multiple bait sites. Good job.

Originally Posted By: RobTaylorGreat idea...and amen on the "not like the YouTube videos" part on real life hog hunting. I think the open farm field hog shoots look fun as can be, but maybe a very small percentage of folks have access to that sort of ground. I like your budget "pig pipe" idea....super cheap to create multiple bait sites. Good job. thank you ! And exactly! Would be nice to have some of those big fields but like you said not eveybin has em. I do have so decent sized cattle pastures but the hogs never venture out more than 30 or so yards from the wood line

Back