30 Coyotes Down With The 22-250 Suppressed. (EPIC 4K KILL FOOTAGE)

skinney

Director
Another sequence of the most precisely placed kill shots in the predator hunting industry, all using Custom 22-250 Bolt Action Suppressed Rifles. For Gear and Equipment used be sure and subscribe to our YouTube channel for weekly uploads!

Good stuff as always! I like the look of yalls landscape and think it'd be cool calling that type of country, but man it just looks cold in some of your videos lol.

Great shooting, camera and gun.
I love the 250 and the familiar whack report.
Also am envious of the can in action.
Thanks

Excellent!!! Very much enjoyed watching the video
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobGreat video and great shooting!

Did one of those coyotes only have 3 legs?

Absolutely.

Nice! A few of those decided to jet but it was too late. I noticed that 3 legged one as well. Hard tellin what happened but its luck ran out. A missing leg don't slow them down much. I've seen a few like that haul just as much [beeep] as a 4 legged one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OKRattlerNice! A few of those decided to jet but it was too late. I noticed that 3 legged one as well. Hard tellin what happened but its luck ran out. A missing leg don't slow them down much. I've seen a few like that haul just as much [beeep] as a 4 legged one.

I've got a bleached skull of one that either got kicked in the head by an Elk or ran into by a vehicle and it's skull and lower jaw completely healed up... I also shot one this year with the same type of injury, I actually posted the story here a couple weeks ago. It's nose was basically tore off.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: OKRattlerNice! A few of those decided to jet but it was too late. I noticed that 3 legged one as well. Hard tellin what happened but its luck ran out. A missing leg don't slow them down much. I've seen a few like that haul just as much [beeep] as a 4 legged one.

I've got a bleached skull of one that either got kicked in the head by an Elk or ran into by a vehicle and it's skull and lower jaw completely healed up... I also shot one this year with the same type of injury, I actually posted the story here a couple weeks ago. It's nose was basically tore off.

They're tough suckers. I have a picture of one I shot this season when it was hunched up doing its business but it's pretty graphic. I could see where it had pulled out of a foothold trap. Shot two that were gimped up actually. One was a female coyote that weighed about 15 pounds. Smallest coyote I've ever shot. She had been cut really deep on her foot to the point that it was useless. Got snagged on a barb wire fence I'm guessing.

I really think a true testament to their will to survive are the ones running around without fur at this very moment. Some will die but some will still be with us come Spring. And the ones that aren't will die without ever feeling sorry for themselves. All they know,ever have known and all they ever will know is living. And they will still be here long after all of us are gone. You gotta respect anything that's hard to kill. Wild pigs,coyotes and rattlesnakes are a perfect example of that. People have been trying to rid the world of them since the beginning. There are just as many now as there ever were. Pretty amazing creatures.

Great vid...I subscribed as I've never killed a predator in my years of hunting them. I am going to get serious about it this season with my daughter.

Great video. You also have more self restraint to wait for them to stop for a better shot that what I often do.

That 3 leg coyote just shows how tough these animals are.

I like the video of the one responding to the call at the 11:00 mark. It shows how little calling is really required to get them to come in.

Back