Question regarding FoxPro callers

Ricky Bobby

I have a new FoxPro X24 on the way and it is the M - F - K edition ... what I’m curious about is will I be able to download all the new sounds including the M - F - K sounds from the new caller onto my old CS24B caller to make it more attractive for sale? Is this even possible? Just curious. Thought the CS24B would then make a nice caller for someone at a great value with all the extra sounds!

That's kind of shady if you ask me. Sure, if you sold the X24 that'd be no problem. But you're essentially asking about selling copies of sounds if you do that. Guys who produce sounds have a ton of time in recording them and getting them just right so people like you and I can be successful. I can guarantee you that Torry(M F K) would not approve of what you're asking nor would anyone else in his shoes.

Last edited:
Shady?? Really? I paid good money for the M - F - K sounds on the new X24 caller. I see guys selling FoxPro callers all the time loaded with other sounds besides FoxPros.

... I could see your point maybe if I didn’t pay for the sounds

You paid for them but let's say you had 10 buddies with Foxpros and you shared all of your sounds with them instead of them purchasing them. See the problem? That's going to greatly cut into the sales of the sound creaters.

Originally Posted By: kchYou paid for them but let's say you had 10 buddies with Foxpros and you shared all of your sounds with them instead of them purchasing them. See the problem? That's going to greatly cut into the sales of the sound creaters.

I would never give buddies my sounds ... then they’d educate all the coyotes and I’d be wondering why my sounds aren’t working!
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back