Finch distress is on fire

Out of 13 dogs this year , 11 have came in when finch distress was playing . Last year my hot sound was hairy woodpecker but this year finch distress is blowing everything out of the water . I shot a nice double two weeks ago on finch distress 17 minutes into the calling sequencd

I have pictures but I can’t figure out how to get them on here I’ve been trying for a year . Everyone mentions some app but it won’t work

Use free IMGUR.com to host your photo. Once you get it dowloaded click on the pic. When it opens in a bigger window, put your cursor in the upper right hand corner of the pic you will see ... three dots, click on the three dots and select share links, click on/copy the BB code link. Paste that link where you want your pic to appear here on PM. Once you hit submit for your post, your pic will appear and look something like this:

yth8ACk.jpg

I just responded to your message ...

Finch distress called in something yesterday ... A FATHER AND HIS SON coming to rescue a poor animal . First time calling in a human

Off the top of my head I can recall 5 different times I've called in a human. They all said kind of the similar thing "I thought an animal was (hurt/dying/in danger) and I wanted to see of I could help". Thats one issue with public land hunting

Back