Icotec electric callers

Stroble

I am looking for any and all information on Icotec Nightstalker an Outlaw electronic calls, likes an dislikes. There's not much info that I can find on either model, not looking to compare to other makes. I am looking for info on volume,sound clairity, remote use anything you have to say please let me know.

I have a Nightstalker and have zero dislikes. Great sounds, volume, ease of remote use. You can set 2 sets of favorites and set all your sounds up the way you want them. And the sounds are FREE!!!

I have the outlaw, plenty loud, majority of the sounds are good, relatively easy to add sounds. I personally really the ability to play 2 sounds at once. I like to add raven or magpie sounds to help add realism to distress sounds. Battery life is outstanding on the Icotecs.

ShortStack glad to hear you like it. I've been look at the Icotec caller's because I want to replace my current caller. Their office is only 30 miles from me so I can pick one up there and talk to the guys in the shop

Tooltime2 Yes so far I like it called 2 in 2nd time out no shot on 1 and clean miss on 2nd one I like the remote it's easier for me to use, the fav. 1&2 are simple to set up, as for sounds it has plenty of volume for me and the ones I have used called in 2 so far.

Back