Anti-Hunting and Anti-Gun Organizations

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZhaha thanks OT..

I just think that it's time that we start to push back on these groups that like to give us a hard time. Maybe start to point out the extreamity of these loones.

What do you mean start? I've been doing it.

Vegans are especially fun. Most are guilted into what they do. It's always fun to place some guilt from the other side.

Do you have any listings for Nebraska? I did not see any in the previous lists. I would like to find out more information.

Why don't these people focus on actual problems like animal abuse and consumption of like dogs, and illegal hunting, and overfishing or something. And leave alone beneficial things like legal hunting and fishing and animal testing. I guess there is no reasoning with people who got knocked back on the evoloutionary chain ( getting dropped on their heads as infants in the process). And I went to most of these groups websites and there was sporadic stupidity mixed in with some terrorism good thing a lot of you guys have your terrorist hunting licenses.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mohawkwolfWhy don't these people focus on actual problems like animal abuse and consumption of like dogs, and illegal hunting, and overfishing or something. And leave alone beneficial things like legal hunting and fishing and animal testing. I guess there is no reasoning with people who got knocked back on the evoloutionary chain ( getting dropped on their heads as infants in the process). And I went to most of these groups websites and there was sporadic stupidity mixed in with some terrorism good thing a lot of you guys have your terrorist hunting licenses.

Because that would be using common sense, and lately it seems to be very uncommon. "I wish Americans would think with their brains instead of their hearts"

I agree when you hit these companies that support the antis in the pocketbook they will quite often back off and change their tunes. a list of these companies would be great.

It has been written that all the anti-gun/hunting wacko
organizations contribute only a fraction of what hunters do
for the actual welfare of game.

True?

Originally Posted By: DannoBooneIt has been written that all the anti-gun/hunting wacko
organizations contribute only a fraction of what hunters do
for the actual welfare of game.

True?

What Do Hunters do For Wildlife Conservation?

Quote:SOCIAL CIRCLE, Ga. –-(Ammoland.com)- The largest, most successful wildlife conservation program in the world, the Federal Wildlife Restoration Program, is fueled by hunters.

Over the past 70 years, hunters nationwide have contributed more than $6.4 billion dollars to wildlife conservation efforts. In Georgia alone, since 1939, hunters have contributed more than $137 million for wildlife conservation in Georgia.

Full story here:
http://www.ammoland.com/2010/09/hunters-contribute-billions-to-conservation-efforts/#axzz3zVYkJwuK

How Much Does PETA Contribute to Wildlife Preservation?

Regards,
hm

first post...... It seems to me that Dicks Sporting Goods has pretty much laid out where their loyalty lies. It ain't the 2A or hunting as they are emptying their stores. Nuff said!!!!

Why these orgs exist? Donations, most actively recruit the best fundraisers, and pay them very well. They utilize the same psychological group dynamics research that the dems have, to identify people who are susceptible to persuasion and have the means to "make a difference". Celebrities and other high profile individuals are easy marks, more so with social media.

Back