Picked up my 1st made by Brad Watkins

Ricky Bobby

Been wanting one from Brad for a good while now ... been following him on social media for a few years and really enjoy seeing his creations, plus he just seems like an all around great guy! Well, finally got ahold of him and told him I wanted a nice hunter with a short list of things I wanted it to include & this is what he came up with for me. I’m excited to use it next hunting season and get a little blood on it! What do you all think?

What Rc did he run his M4 too? I have a Dowell knife with M4 at 64.5 Rc. It's a cutting machine and goes for a long time before a touch up is necessary.

Originally Posted By: GCWhat Rc did he run his M4 too? I have a Dowell knife with M4 at 64.5 Rc. It's a cutting machine and goes for a long time before a touch up is necessary.

GC, I’m not even sure ... I’d have to ask him

I got one last year and skinned 4 deer before touching it up. Based on my communications, Brad is a great guy and his knives are awesome! I will get another soon! And I hope to convince the wife to go to MT for vacation again and go by his place.

Ricky Bobby,
Brad replied to my email recently so I didn't have to call him. I'm kickin' around another with him.
The 2 he made for me are by far my favorites. I like wood material for scales and his are mainly wood.

That is an awesome knife he made for you. You will cherish that one.

Originally Posted By: K22Ricky Bobby,
Brad replied to my email recently so I didn't have to call him. I'm kickin' around another with him.
The 2 he made for me are by far my favorites. I like wood material for scales and his are mainly wood.

That is an awesome knife he made for you. You will cherish that one.

K22, the Leopardwood along with the copper accents is just plain awesome! He definitely met all my expectations. I’m thinking I can put all the others I have up for sale now because this one will most definitely be going with me on all my future endeavors.

... I appreciate everyone’s positive comments on it!

Back