Red Fox Hat Trick & Black Coyote

bhw

Gang,

Last night was crazy. Bagged 3 red fox on the first three stands. They were all shot between 6PM and 7PM. Then, the snow got too heavy so I surrendered to the elements. On my phone, I watched "Back to School" w/ Rodney Dangerfield as I monitored the weather. At midnight, the snow was supposed to pass by. So, I headed out at 12 AM. However, it was quickly obvious that the snow wasn't about to stop. Again, I had to stop hunting.

I set my alarm for 2AM and woke to tackle the early, early shift. The first spot was a shut out, but on the second spot, this sweet dark male coyote came to Baybee Cottontail. Once I got dealing with lugging it back the truck, the snow began to fall again. Again, I surrendered to the elements and did a photoshoot in the morning light.

Here is the video...

Last edited:
Furtaker, pulsar thermion xq38. It was snowing lightly the whole time. Plus, What you see in the scope is way more clear than how it looks when put on YouTube

Thank you. I really do like the Thermion scopes. I tell myself you cant shoot what you don't see, (always a but). But there is no way I can justify the cost. Even at $25. a pelt. So I guess Ill just have to be satisfied watching others. So get out and shoot more. Lol

Back