Halo X series!!!

I didn't say it was cheap.. Just curious though.. Are those the binos that you're running in conjunction with your pulsar scope that doesn't hold zero you posted a thread about? Either way it's irrelevant to me really. I didn't post this thread to talk about pulsar. But I'd be willing to bet it has no problems holding a zero. Good luck with your set up [beeep]. Hope it works well for you. You get what you pay for and i'll be pre-ordering my Halo-XRF in the coming days.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...5779&page=1

My first coyote? Haha im no expert but I was pretty happy killing 49 last season.

Was scanning with a helion XP50 but sold it to upgrade. I've got a Nox 18 (I'm told is on its way) Running it helmet mounted with a Wilcox G24 and a mod armoury D-14 dual integrated components. Right now im running a Trijicon ir patrol 300w I was sent to hold me over till my Nox came in.

lol.gif

I've ran a halo lr and pulsar accolade lrf for over a year now. Halo is second to none. I've owned a few different thermals been pretty active in different forums. I dont see the value in 10k for the xrf either. A flat shooting rifle is pretty amazing regardless. Pre ranging stands with onx maps app works as well. If I didnt own a halo lr already I could see running the xrf with a nvision nox 35mm. Thats what I personally would upgrade too. I dont see the point in dropping 2500 for something I already have. I've hunted a few tournaments where weather wasn't favorable. The pulsar xp50s really didn't cut thru the weather like the nvision did.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Superman72xI've ran a halo lr and pulsar accolade lrf for over a year now. Halo is second to none. I've owned a few different thermals been pretty active in different forums. I dont see the value in 10k for the xrf either. A flat shooting rifle is pretty amazing regardless. Pre ranging stands with onx maps app works as well. If I didnt own a halo lr already I could see running the xrf with a nvision nox 35mm. Thats what I personally would upgrade too. I dont see the point in dropping 2500 for something I already have. I've hunted a few tournaments where weather wasn't favorable. The pulsar xp50s really didn't cut thru the weather like the nvision did.

This!!

I hunt with a Halo Lr and scan with Pulsar Accolade2 XP50. Some nights the image quality is pretty [beeep] close, throw in a little moisture wether its rain, snow or fog and you will see the N Vision shine. Hunted last night in light snow, the image in the accolades was so bad I started scanning with the rifle, only brought them back out to get a range on a coyote, but the LRF wouldn't read accurate through the snow. That said, I really like the accolades but in my opinion it is not in the same class as the Halo LR.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skinneyI would love to do some T&E with that unit in some sub ZR0 temps, I wasn't all that impressed with the Halo LR.

What scope do you like better?

Back