Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3265985 - 01/13/21 04:55 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
Work is going to have Moderna shots on site at some point. The Moderna site has this:

Contraindications

Do not administer the Moderna COVID&#8209;19 Vaccine to individuals with a known history of severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to any component of the Moderna COVID&#8209;19 Vaccine.

Which is much less than her Dr discussed.

I don't know when these shots are supposed to be available yet but they're working on it.

It's pretty obvious Stu,that her doc. has his own agenda.

#3265986 - 01/13/21 05:00 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
Or he got the pfizer vaccine & there are other concerns with it. She's going to ask tomorrow

Keep calm and crazy on

#3266037 - 01/13/21 09:24 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

this was posted today by a diver I know. He certified my wife & I as DAN Oxygen providers for scuba:

On Monday Jan 11, I went ahead and got the Moderna COVID-19 vaccination.

About 4 hours after the shot, the injection site became stiff and hard to move (upper arm) 6 hours after the shot it felt like I had been hit in the arm with a 2x4. I also began to notice a low grade headache starting as well as a runny nose.

The next morning (Approx 18 hours post injection), I awoke feeling a bit more tired than normal, a bit sluggish, but otherwise fine. But by lunch time I could no longer trust a fart and I was feeling a bit nauseated, and very tired. As with when I had COVID I could not get rid of the headache with Tylenol. I went and had lunch and hydrated and began feeling a bit better. But around 3pm that day (second day) I was having extreme shivering, followed by bouts of sweating, I checked my temp.... 101.8.

I couldn’t control the shivering so I went to bed early fully clothed and woke up 4 hours later drenched in sweat but still shivering. Took Tylenol to control the fever which was now 102.2. Went back to bed undressed and although I started shivering fell asleep quickly but woke up 2-3 times drenched in sweat.

Next AM, approx 40 hours since injection my arm was still slightly stiff, and I was still tired but otherwise felt fine. Now almost 48 hours after the injection I’m back to normal.

I’ve heard from several sources that the second shot is twice as bad as the first......Awwwwww Lordy! Can’t wait..... 26 more days until [beeep]!

Keep calm and crazy on

#3266079 - 01/14/21 07:51 AM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

He did say he'd had it before, so maybe that is a factor:

"As with when I had COVID I could not get rid of the headache with Tylenol"

Keep calm and crazy on

#3266206 - 01/14/21 08:24 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
masshunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western mass
I will get it as soon as I can, but being 69 I have to wait until all the prisoners, addicts, and homeless are taken care of first. I had the chills, fever, sweats, ect., with the new shingles two shot vaccine, but compared to what I went thru when I had shingles, I'd do it again.

#3266221 - 01/14/21 09:46 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

My sister and brother-in-law got the vaccine (Moderna)last week in Florida. Both said they had virtually no side effects. One had a sore arm,like getting a flu shot. Nearly a week later both are doing fine.
Relatives in New York State are still unable to get the vaccine. Both are elderly with serious medical conditions. Folks in N.Y. are irate that Andrew Cuomo's rollout of the vaccine is a total disaster. The website has been crashing all week and is directing people to call the Covid hotline. The hotline has a recording which tells you they can't handle the call volume so go to the website. People are being put on waiting lists that extend 3-6 months. Insanity that only residents of a Blue State can know. scared

#3266231 - 01/14/21 10:30 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
scobrey Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: TN
Got the first round of Moderna Dec 23rd. Like someone above said, arm was warm, hard and pretty sore a few hours later. No other symptoms, didn't notice it the next day. A few people at work said the could barely lift their arm the next day. Getting round two the 24th. Wife told me yesterday she knew several who had decent fever and felt like crap after the second go round. I had to do 30 minute observation instead of 15, due have having a severe reaction to ANY inoculation or injection in the past.

#3266270 - 01/15/21 11:26 AM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 15,2021

Statement from NYGOP Chairman Nick Langworthy on Andrew Cuomo’s Continuously Disastrous Vaccine Distribution

January 15, 2021

“Andrew Cuomo’s disastrous bungling of New York's vaccine distribution is an outrage. Every day that goes by, there is a new horrifying development of mismanagement and incompetence, which is hardly a surprise given the governor and his taxpayer-funded staff are spending all their time giving speeches and tweeting political attacks. ‘Blame Me, Blame Me,' cried Cuomo as he took total control. Well, we do. This is a crisis of unprecedented proportions and it needs to be fixed immediately before another New Yorker unnecessarily loses their life at the hands of his incompetence.”

#3266316 - 01/15/21 07:06 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Right now just having the vaccine is the problem.

500PM NBC news opened with Joe saying that there are millions of doses in freezers all over the country & the states aren't doing enough to get people stuck. He expects to incect 100 million doses in his 1st 100 days, for a 1 million per day average.

The top doc for covid in AL did an interview & explained that we just can't get enough & in fact are 239,000 doses behind what we were told we'd have by now. They can't inject people with a vaccine they don't have.

Then Lester Holt came on & his segment was nothing but governors all over the country stating that there are no doses held in reserve. They just can't get them. They're worried that people who got the 1st shot won't be able to get the 2nd since they just don't have them.

Maybe someone should tell Joe...

Keep calm and crazy on

#3266322 - 01/15/21 08:17 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Stu Farish]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
"come on man"

#3266410 - Yesterday at 12:53 PM Re: Covid Shot Info [Re: Coyotehunter_]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
My daughter hurt her shoulder at work, workman's comp deal.

Went for a check up yesterday, her doc walks in with his arm in a sling.

No, didn't hurt his shoulder. After work on wed he got a covid shot. It hurt some, no more than expected. During the evening it hurt more.

During the night it hurt more, woke him up several times.

When he got up in the morning he couldn't move his arm.

"You couldn't move it or it hurt too much to move?"

Couldn't move it. Totally dead from the shoulder to finger tips. He went & got checked out. They told him it was an allergic reaction that caused the muscles in the arm to seize up. Should clear up in time.

This is a new one on me, I've heard of some reactions but not like this.

They talked about the vaccine a bit, he said there was a lengthy list of stuff that if you have, you shouldn't get the shot.

Any allergies
Obese
High blood pressure
High cholesterol
Any history of head injury
Any breathing problems (including asthma)
and more.

That list is going to preclude a lot of people from getting the shot who at higher risk & should get it.

I don't know which vaccine it was, phizer or moderna but I think so far those are the only ones that have come into the state so far.

The mRNA vaccine is very safe. This is why they had Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 trials with thousands of volunteers and it was a double blind study where the people giving the vaccine didn't know if it was the real vaccine or a blank. And they only get the results at the end of the study which lasted for several months. Very few people get a reaction from either vaccine. Some had had reactions to some of the blanks that didn't contain any of the mRNA parts of the vaccine and that was because they were allergic to some of the liquids used to make the vaccine. This is true with the regular flu shot as well. I had a bad reaction to the flu shot back in 2018. It took almost a year for my arm to get back to normal. I had pain in the left arm for over a year. It's finally resolved itself now. I got a flu shot every year since. And I never got the flu or got sick. 95% of the people who get the vaccine don't have a problem other than a little redness at the site of the shot. So why are you making a thread and telling people about one person who had a sore arm for a while? Are you trying to scare people so that they don't get the vaccine? I'm just wondering what your angle is. Many on the far right that listen to Trump and Dr. Atlas and Peter Navaro try to scare people into not getting the vaccine. And all three of those idiots told people to not wear a mask and went around the WH spreading the virus to everyone they came into contact with, including many in the Secret Service. So I would encourage people to get vaccinated with either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccines as soon as possible. Trump lied to you and called the Virus a hoax but Trump knew all along that the virus was highly contagious and dangerous to many people. 360,000 + people have already died in the USA. And there are small children who got the virus and didn't know they had it until they had multiple organ failures (MIS-C) Look it up. Millions have been infected with the SARS CoV2 virus already all over the world.

The monoclonal antibody shot is a little different than the vaccine's that are now being given. First off you have to be tested positive to covid-19 and have it administered early on. Here is the big difference, It is a hour long infusion by IV plus the time in hospital since most Dr's and Clinic's aren't able to meet the time and space requirements. But it seems to work good if administered early on.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.