1st amendment is gone

spotstalkshoot

Saturday Apple and Amazon owners decided that Parler(a social media site alternative to twitter/facebook) should be shutdown. Amazon controls more than 60 % of internet servers. During the recent congressional "hearings" relating to the ban(Twitter,Facebook) on disseminating information on Hunter Biden tax evasion evidence and the corruption influence he coordinated for "the big guy". Democrat congressman were able to secure financial and tech support from the Twitter and facebook owners in exchange for the continued protection from lawsuits. What ban is next for conservatives, access to your bank account? Shut down utilities in largely conservative areas?

I was booted from twitter a couple of years ago for not playing well with terrorists and went stright to Parler. Apple says Parler condones violence but twitter lets ISIS and Iran threaten the US. What it boils down to is most of social media wants to censor speech to help bring in the one world government. Back before the revolution the people met in taverns and churches so there is the reason for shutting down churches and other gatherings.

The deeply corrupt U.S. intel agencies which are what big tech really is has to be able to control and shape the narrative over society.

They can't have people out there thinking for themselves who know better disseminating real news, information, commentary, and opinion. Only their shaped and molded distorted view of reality. Thankfully a growing number of people are able to see through their lies and BS.

Friendly bet that within the first 6 months to a year chinamanjoe's presidency they will have us in another major foreign conflict or escalate the current one we've been in for the last 20 years. It will probably all start with a false flag(s) of some type (As it usually does) followed by a massive propaganda campaign in order to garner support for more war. Same will probably hold true for their gun grabbing agenda. False flags followed by day and night propaganda to gain support for their gun grabbing schemes.

A guy can almost predict it based on their patterns of how they operate.

Astute individuals have warned for years this was coming and they were labeled 'conspiracy theorists'. The day has come folks.

I used to get a lot of emails from ammo,reloading and like businesses advertising or maybe tech bulletins.
The last few days I have zero such emails.
Anyone else notice this.

Nancy Pelosi,Kamala Harris(supposed to be VP),Ayanna Pressley,Chris Cuomo,and Loretta Lynch just the ones I can think of off the top of my head was condoning and encouraging violence a few weeks ago whem blm,antifa,etc was burning cities,holding people hostage,taking over places,etc.Now wanting to impeach President Trump for giving a speech and even said in speech not to anything violent what a joke these people are....Also putting some of the conservatives on no fly list another joke.They are the ones that have the mental problems.Big tech decideing what we see and hear. This is going to get rough make no mistake about it.I encourage anyone to watch newsmax tv if they can get it.Maybe they want take it off the air....Oh yeah forgot about parlor all the big tech jumped on them and put them out also........

I forgot to add Goggle to the censoring of conservatives list. Hidden under all is the religious aspect, one religion in particular wants to see the end of Christianity and spent a lot of money funding the "protesters" through the summer.

Originally Posted By: SubpaRYep, 2 or 3 days since I've heard anything form Aim or Primary.

i got a midsouth email this morning. primary , centerfire systems , henry, BCA, and 5D among others yesterday. so nothing out of the ordinary yet.

and yes thats gmail account

I get so much email every day I don't know if I'd notice not getting one, especially from a vendor of any sort.

Hard to say. I am getting midsouth, midway & others but there could be some missing right now that I haven't noticed.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistThats why I noticed Stu.
Went from a bunch every day to none at all.
Probably nothing but with all that is going on who knows.

did you check your spam box?

I’ve noticed 3 separate fighter jet pairs fly over the house since the event in D.C. last week. The event in itself isn’t uncommon, as they fly the ridges and river valley surrounding my house for training. The frequency however, is uncommon, at least to my knowledge. I have been working from home some lately so maybe I just happened to be home at the right time.

Back