GoDaddy shuts down AR15.COM

Liberals don't like the 1st or 2nd amendment. I completely agree, this is totally getting out of hand.

If they are stupid enough to force a $200 tax on "assault rifles" what percentage of compliance do they think they will get. My guess is 5% or 10% if they are lucky. Everyone else is going to say the the tax is an infringement on their 2nd amendment.

Not only is the economy now at risk of tanking due to stupid liberal policies but also our god given rights are at risk.

Last edited:
Things are getting out of control.

The politicians need to be reminded of the oath they took when accepting their position. They swore to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. That means the second amendment also. Failure to do so is breaking that oath and being removed.

Last edited:
Man, this is getting crazy. It isnt gonna get better soon either, they are gonna push and push and push until someone has the sack to push back...

World Economic Organization has stated that by 2030 private gun ownership MUST END. This is part of the great reset, the dems have been part of this for DECADES. Why is this "surprising" to anyone, or is it only surprising to a gun owner who has voted democrat?

i dont think so much that they want guns gone is shocking or suppressing to anyone

i believe whats suppressing to folks is how bold they've suddenly gotten. they seemingly went from being all evasive about answering these kinds of questions to "f you, we dont care what you think anymore" nearly overnight.

likewise with their willingness to openly censor/cancel folks they disagree with.

that's what shocking the average joe citizen right now.

Originally Posted By: catmechTry www.ar15-backup.com this should get you there.They re moving the site and should be back to normal in a few days.

Originally Posted By: Plant.Onechrome is giving a "security error" to that link as well... gee no collusion there at all..

https://prnt.sc/wmnpdg

^^^ screenshot of the warning chrome is giving

just a heads up.

Just think about this for a minute. The world is addicted to internet, cell phones, and social media. Hours a day are spent using all three. Trillions of dollars are spent yearly from buying Apple phones, purchases on Amazon, Websites, cell phone bills, Apps and the like. Now they who we have funded are telling us what we can have info on and what we cannot. Plus we don't know what is true in what we are allowed to have access to. This isn't much different from book burning in the 20's and 30's except on a way larger scale, people wise. I mean really when private industry can block the President of the United States from communicating with the people of the United States! Make no mistake, freedom of speech is already gone, and you know what comes next! We need to turn off the phones, laptops and buy local. Our dollars are working against us. Sorry I was about to blow a gasket and had to vent.

Originally Posted By: flowjJust think about this for a minute. The world is addicted to internet, cell phones, and social media. Hours a day are spent using all three. Trillions of dollars are spent yearly from buying Apple phones, purchases on Amazon, Websites, cell phone bills, Apps and the like. Now they who we have funded are telling us what we can have info on and what we cannot. Plus we don't know what is true in what we are allowed to have access to. This isn't much different from book burning in the 20's and 30's except on a way larger scale, people wise. I mean really when private industry can block the President of the United States from communicating with the people of the United States! Make no mistake, freedom of speech is already gone, and you know what comes next! We need to turn off the phones, laptops and buy local. Our dollars are working against us. Sorry I was about to blow a gasket and had to vent.
Yep. Buckle up.

Originally Posted By: flowjWe need to turn off the phones, laptops and buy local. Our dollars are working against us.

Problem with that is local stores do not carry everything the online stores do. I don’t know how many times I have spent hours hitting all the local stores looking for something then go home and order online because nobody has it. I am not talking with just the current status of things. Been like that for a lot of years. Stores only carry a certain number of products. If it is not an item used much locally they do not carry it.

A huge problem is people do not know the difference between WANTS and NEEDS.

I can get by with way less, honestly. Convenience, no, you make plans and list and you go to the store once a week and that’s it.
When I was a kid the folks went to “town” on Saturday and that was it. To go during the week you better be bleeding pretty bad.

Back