Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3265972 - 01/13/21 03:02 PM United States and china standoff in south sea
sqrlgtr Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: East Tn.Hillbilly
United States at a standoff in the south sea with china and the HYPOCRITES in Washington trying to impeach President Trump and persecute any conservative that doesnt go along with their socalist views.I just cant believe most of the American people dont see this for what it is.Really makes you fill good knowing that the Bidens are in chinas back pocket doesnt it.Boy big tech and big media sure has buired hunter biden and his mess.....what abunch of HYPOCRITES

#3265988 - 01/13/21 05:26 PM Re: United States and china standoff in south sea [Re: sqrlgtr]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Yep. China has a plan.
It matters not how many lives or how long it takes.

#3266025 - 01/13/21 08:52 PM Re: United States and china standoff in south sea [Re: sqrlgtr]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
China tells it's military to be ready for war at any moment! Rome burns while Nero fiddles?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/64...rier-south-sea/
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...."

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.