Thermal scanner

brockel

I’m just getting into night calling more and I’m looking at getting a thermal scanner. I’m more just looking for something that I can tell I’ve got a critter coming in at least 300 yards. Not really needing to be able to identify what it is with the thermal as once I know Ive got something coming in I’ll flip to my night vision scope. If any of you have used the agm asp micro 384 would it fit the bill for what I’m looking for?

I understand money doesn't grow on trees. However, from my perspective you will enjoy your night hunting so much more if you aren't using a scanner with a lesser image. This is what you will be using 98-99% of the time. I can't help you with the AGM micro because I have never used it.

That is the 17 µm version if the specs are right. It is saying 18 x 13 FOV. It is actually 17x13 but still it appears to be the original one as the new one is 13x10. What is funny is that the images they are showing are actually images I took personally of the Phenom and are on the Night Goggles website for the Phenom. I would not have expected it to show up on a website in an entirely different country.

Back