America is DEAD!

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: ADKHard times strengthen the resolve of real Americans.

I agree!

81.2 million real Leftist American voters had their resolve strengthened over the last 4 years.
thumbup.gif

Fixed it for ya again.

It wasn't resolve that was fixed!

Remember uncle Joe's statement,“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Biden said in a clip posted to Instagram Oct. 24.

Of course MSM rushed to the rescue to cover for him, as usual:

Quote:Fact check: Biden said he created a large 'voter fraud organization'

Since the beginning of his campaign, Biden’s foot has been no stranger to his mouth. The self-described “gaffe machine” is under fire again as Republican leaders promote a recent quote as a confession of wide-scale voter fraud.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Biden said in a clip posted to Instagram Oct. 24.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...ons/6061563002/

In the US: 59 million on welfare, 9 million LGBTQ, 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants whose children are US citizens and can vote if of age, mention of reparation checks for all Afro Americans, mention of letting criminals out of prison early, mention of defunding police, mention of $15 hr. min wage, medicare for all, etc. etc.
Easy to see where the Dems. can muster up that many votes along with a few lies and a few rule changes.
First Schumer called for unity, now they are talking about invoking the 25th amendment or impeachment, unity my A**, they have despised Trump from day 1.
I'll add this: How in the heck were the protesters allowed to breach the Whitehouse??????? They knew that there was going to be a large gathering of protesters, and that SOME of them would not be peaceful, there should have been over whelming security there including the National Guard, which I think was turned down by the capital police.
Wondering if it was something that was allowed to happen and they rolled the dice, makes for good propaganda for the left!!!
IMO: there is no way no how that what happened should have happened, no way, unless !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back