It’s over!

Most people that know me would say I’m a pessimist, but I prefer to say realist.

In 2016 the left thought they had enough voter fraud in place to elect an unlikable corrupt candidate. Their loss was ahock to them, and they spent the last 4 years perfecting their voter fraud techniques. This time they had to make certain that they won, they knew they had an uphill battle to win the presidency, but Trump could really undo a lot of their “accomplishments” if allowed to stay in office. They knew that they had to radically change the country to make certain that no one not of the establishment, or more correctly termed, the swamp, ever be elected again.
Well, we are there. There will never be another fair election in this country. Trump, had more votes this time around than any other candidate ever, and by great margin. His popularity was so great that it almost overwhelmed the fraud capabilities of the democrat party. But, as veryone who is paying attention knows, they halted counting to give themselves the time to further corrupt the process. There will never be another another person like Trump in the whitehouse, there may be someone with an R after their name, it it will be a Democrat in RINO clothing.
In the next four years there will be destruction of the economy, there will be destruction of freedom. Laws will be passed that are clearly unconstitutional, but it won’t matter because the courts will be packed with far left activists.
The second amendment will be neutered, there will be executive orders prohibiting internet sales of guns, ammo, gun parts, powders, and primers. An executive order banning sales of “assault weapons” is quite likely. There will be great impedences placed in the way of new gun purchases.
On the state and local level, governments will feel emboldened to further restrict gun ownership, gun use, and gun owners. Fear of guns hysteria will increase, as the media perpetually reports on guns and gun owners inaccurately. The media will convince a vast number of people that there is an imminent problem with guns that must be addressed immediately. Just like the COVID scam of 2020, neighbors will be ratting out neighbors.

The COVID scam has shown us that the media can convince vast numbers of people to be afraid, and when afraid, to comply fully with anything they are told to do. Masks are. It about safety, they are about control. The left had great success with their little experiment in population control, it will not end there.

The stock market will continue to go up, at least for a while, maybe a year or more. But at some point it will crash. The government can’t print many trillions of dollars without at some point it becoming a serious problem. Taxes on us lower to middle income people will go up, the only question is how much. Products will go up in price due to the increased taxes and regulation placed on businesses. Environmental regulations will destroy our own energy production and we will once again at the mercy of OPEC and other foreign nations, again increasing the cost of fuel. So when your paycheck, if it still exists, gets smaller due to taxes, you spend more to heat your house, and to drive to work. With less money left over to buy the stuff that costs more than before, your quality of life goes down.

The left will destroy what is left of this country in the next couple of years. I just hope people can see it as it happens and not after it’s all too late.

Last edited:
Where do you guys go to get your membership into the QAnon conspiracy theorists club? Are there different levels of membership, like Silver, Gold and Platinum? Do you get a free tinfoil hat when you join? Asking for a friend.

Pretty well sums up what I've been thinking and preaching also!
And they are still playing the race card saying that if the protest were by BLM it would have been handled much differently, really, tear gas deployed, a woman killed, secret service weapons drawn and ready to protect members of the congress and senate inside the WH if a threat was perceived, and a coordinated effort to arrest anyone involved in breaching the WH.
MAYBE it would have been different, but I have my doubts judging by how they left BLM and the leftist radicals run rampant in Portland, Seattle, and other cities.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRWhere do you guys go to get your membership into the QAnon conspiracy theorists club? Are there different levels of membership, like Silver, Gold and Platinum? Do you get a free tinfoil hat when you join? Asking for a friend.

I know you despise Trump, well you got your wish, Joe Biden and his "TWO" drug addict children, and some of his other relation who benefited from his political status, want to thank all those who voted for him! I can hear it now, "hey pop, I don't want to go to jail, can you fix it for me"---"don't worry, I have connections" (with a wink and a nod).
Time will tell on that one, I say it goes the same route as Hillary's emails, Biden's acknowledged quid pro quo with the prosecutor looking into his sons dealings , and all those involved with the falsified FISA warrant.
Wonder why people are P***** O**!

Last edited:
Hey 66mags, I've had the jackass you quoted on ignore for the past few years but when you quote his inane comments it shows up on your post and I end up wasting a minute of my time reading his useless drivel......please refrain from quoting his nonsense as I can adlib his comments verbatim. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsPretty well sums up what I've been thinking and preaching also!
And they are still playing the race card saying that if the protest were by BLM it would have been handled much differently, really, tear gas deployed, a woman killed, secret service weapons drawn and ready to protect members of the congress and senate inside the WH if a threat was perceived, and a coordinated effort to arrest anyone involved in breaching the WH.
MAYBE it would have been different, but I have my doubts judging by how they left BLM and the leftist radicals run rampant in Portland, Seattle, and other cities.

It was not the White House WH it was the Capitol Building where the US Senate and House of Representatives work. Trump is responsible along with the right-wing extremist media and websites for lying to the American Public and stirring up a revolution. This was a failed coup and in most coups, those responsible for the coup are rounded up and hung. Where did you take Government classes? Must have been from Trump University. SMH

And to the rest of you in this thread, it was a good thing that Twitter banned Trump along with the other social media outlets. And Parler has been shut down according to my sources. Trump should be banned from the WH and the nuclear codes as well.

I’ve got most of the liberals on this site on ignore, but apparently I need to add a couple. I cannot listen to their uneducated head in the sand b.s. do you liberals somehow think that the coming economic malaise is going to pass you by? Do you somehow think that your gun rights will not be affected?
Listen to what sleepy Joe has promised, listen to what Kommie Harris has promised. How about when Obama was president, the economy was crap, and they told us to get used to it. I’m not sorry, I’d prefer a robust economy, I’d prefer to retain what gun rights we have, I’d prefer not to have the government restricting everything I enjoy.

I wonder how many of the liberals on this site are government employees, you know, people who’s checks are never in question, people who produce little but whom cannot be fired. For government employees economic hardship is much less of a threat.

The country as we know it is soon to be gone, and when it is, all the lefties will try and erase all history showing how great this country was.

Originally Posted By: ADKDon't take the bait slim,it's how they operate.

I know. It's a shame that some folks are so out of touch with reality. Just thankful I was raised right with the ability of rational thinking.

So true.
thumbup1.gif

Why are you such a condescending dick to every one on this board?

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRWhere do you guys go to get your membership into the QAnon conspiracy theorists club? Are there different levels of membership, like Silver, Gold and Platinum? Do you get a free tinfoil hat when you join? Asking for a friend.

I love the quote that someone on PM has in their signature line. I am sorry, but I can't remember the person's name to give them credit. I'm sure a lot of you have read it before also. It fits perfectly for some of the people on this thread.

I once asked a liberal, "what is it with you guys? Is it ignorance or apathy". And he replied, "I don't know and I don't care".

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_It was not the White House WH it was the Capitol Building where the US Senate and House of Representatives work. Trump is responsible along with the right-wing extremist media and websites for lying to the American Public and stirring up a revolution. This was a failed coup and in most coups, those responsible for the coup are rounded up and hung. Where did you take Government classes? Must have been from Trump University. SMH

And to the rest of you in this thread, it was a good thing that Twitter banned Trump along with the other social media outlets. And Parler has been shut down according to my sources. Trump should be banned from the WH and the nuclear codes as well.

Can you define right-wing extremist? I'm just curious what that means...

Is that anyone to the right of noam chomsky? Or is it everyone who supports President Trump?

Does that make the tens of thousands of registered democrats that support him right-wing extremists too?

Back