covid #"s

It sure is convenient for the purveyors of Covid Armageddon that virologists are predicting a very mild flu season based on current numbers. Convenient indeed.

This one probably won't last long before it is scrubbed from the internet.

ETA: Youtube scrubbed the video less than 24 hours after it was put up.

https://thewallwillfall.org/2021/01/07/catherine-austin-fitts-planet-lockdown/

^^^^^^Planet Lockdown is still available here at the link above.

Catherine Austin Fitts video, Planet Lockdown, which is being repeatedly removed from YouTube. 2.5 million views since December 22nd 2020.

Last edited:
I have no idea if this is true. I would not dismiss it, although it does sound a bit incredible.This is the same methodology used by communists since the late 1800's. Create chaos,distrust of government and ultimately anarchy to the point that the masses are terrified. When that is achieved the masses will accept extremism like communism. This has been done dozens of times in the 20th century throughout the world.

Even if this worst case scenario does not occur there is another monster standing at America's door.The monster of inflation. America's debt has increased in the last few decades to nearly $27,000,000,000,000. Yup,that's trillions. I'm sure that some of the kids on this board,like the little fella,have no idea how destructive runaway inflation is. If you didn't experience stagflation in the 1970's/1980's,or you were too young to remember it,you should read about it. It can not only destroy your savings,finances and life,it can also destroy your nation. Much the same as communism.

923c3f8f77c9c6f7.jpg

Back