Super hogster in stock?

Support a Predator Masters sponsor and get it from Night Goggles. You will get a PM discount along with free shipping and the customer service it provides. Wait times have gotten better and should continue to decrease after the Holidays. You can PM me for the PM discount code for the Night Goggles website or contact Tom Austin, Programs Director at Night Goggles at 909-312-5424 X531 to place an order over the phone and ask about wait times. Tom is the one tracking orders and fulfillment.

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyTry checking with Travis Shelton @ Santa Claus Optics ... he might have some & he’s great guy to do business with

Been friends with Travis for many years, hes local for me and a great guy to buy from and had the best prices when I bought mine from him. That said, if Travis didn't have one I would definitely consider night goggles as well.

Originally Posted By: SEMOmikeEverything on Night Goggles is on backorder For most Hogsters, yes, but wait times have been decreasing. I talked to a few different customers recently that had very short wait times on some of the Hogster models. The sooner you order, the sooner you will have it.

Originally Posted By: SEMOmikeHow short? Pm sent. The wait time is totally dependent on the model, when a PO is filled, how many arrived, etc. It is even going to be hard for Tom to say for sure, but he is the one doing the ordering. Tom Austin, Programs Director at Night Goggles at 909-312-5424 X531. Night Goggles/TNVC has been closed from 12/24 through 1/4 so understand Tom will be digging out for awhile.

Hey everyone, I finialy joined the forums I usually stop by and browse this time of year for info since its getting to be that time for me to start predator hunting after normal hunting seasons etc. I came across the several posts with bering optics thermals and seemed the way to go. I decide to go with the hogster 25 from night vision. I placed order sat. jan. 2. I recieved fed ex email today that its on the way! Discount and free shipping as well... so yeah it was in stock
I wanna thank everyone here for there input and Korey for his help.

Last edited:
I’m still struggling to find a hogster in stock anywhere. Ive kind of decided to move to an r-35, and a handheld scanner choosing between the phenom, and AGM with the 640 core, and a pulsar helion xq38f. I’m struggling to find any of these models anywhere. I’m on the list at a place.

Anyone know any anywhere?

I know Night Goggles has Phenoms on order. You would need to talk to Tom Austin at Night Goggles to see if he has an ETA. I know Bering is starting to catch up a little so we have been seeing decreased wait times. 909-312-5424 X531

I was on a wait list when I got my Hogster for a short time and it seemed then inconvenient and annoying . Upon reflection though The shortage of " in stock " items might well be a blessing so to speak . It means that they are producing what they can produce . I am sure they could shove more out the door with a few shortcuts ( and i kinda wonder if the issue with some of them shutting off when under cr123 power isn't due to one such inspection shortcut ) but are for the most part doing their best to produce the best product they can at the fastest pace practical . Not to pick on the ATN guys much , but Ill bet you never see the out of stock issue with their sights LOL >

Tom at Night Goggles said 6 weeks when I ordered, was hoping he was being conservative. 5 weeks today and waiting for SH, been patient so far but it's getting tougher!

Originally Posted By: Loper65Tom at Night Goggles said 6 weeks when I ordered, was hoping he was being conservative. 5 weeks today and waiting for SH, been patient so far but it's getting tougher! Totally get it. The wait is everywhere, so hang in there as I would assume your order will be soon. You don't want to start your wait all over at another dealer.

1 week today for me, unfortunately I got. 2 phone calls from lists I was on at other stores/ distributors and would of received mine prior than my night goggles purchase where it’s still showing back ordered. Well, I guess that’s my luck showing up.

If you are in a hurry, make sure you shop around, list might not be as deep.

I ordered a tripod also at the same time, hoping to get that in soon,

Well, Found two more places with super hog stores and are 35s in stock yesterday. Make sure that you shop a round, because there are some people either getting them in stock or have them in stock. Boy I sure hope that my scope and scanner come in prior to the season starting here in Missouri

Back