Shock wave favorites help

Shooter222

Custom Call Maker
I purchased a used Shockwave awhile back.
I would like to remove all favorites/presets list and start over with programming it to sounds of my choice .
I can change each one , one by one. I was hoping I could delete them all at once and start over. I’d like to leave gaps in the list and organize sounds in the fav/Presets menu .

Any way to delete them ?

Originally Posted By: Rookietjx2Download the Foxpro app to your computer and go from there.

https://www.gofoxpro.com/service/windows-software

Thanks Rookietjx2,
I don’t have a computer. I rely on my hunting partner to do any computer stuff I need .
I was hoping I could clear the favorites without using computer.

I know I can replace all the saved ones with new ones I want just by changing to new sound. But there was 47 saved favorites . I was just hoping to clear them and start over and clean up the favorites to what I want .

Hard key over the one you want to change. It will allow you to choose a new sound and volume choice.

You can't clear your favorites list without a computer though.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help Rookietjx2, I’ll wait till after holiday and use buddy’s computer. We gonna grab a few new sound packs as well.

Appreciate your help

You can just enter a new favorite sound over each of the favorite sounds you have now. There is no need to remove them all or delete them. You will be entering new favorite sounds in each spot no matter how you do it.

Thanks Bob.
I’m a little anal retentive and I wanted to put empty spaces between different “categories” .
Just a little organizing as well as putting my sounds in spots I wanted.

Thanks again guys
Can’t wait till Jan 1st, that’s when we start hunting again

The days are counting down, lol

Are you going to set your first 4 pre-sets as emergency sounds?

My #1 pre-set is Coyote Pup Screams on volume 40 for stopping coyotes.
#2 pre-set is Coyote Pup Distress 3 on volume 40 for bringing in coyotes that are getting vocal with me.
#3 pre-set is Vole Squeaks on volume 25 for coaxing in coyotes that hang up 200 yards away and farther.
#4 pre-set is Male Coyote Challenge #4 on volume 40 so I can instantly challenge back coyotes that challenge whatever sound my Foxpro is playing.

Being able to go instantly to any of these 4 sounds with a push of a button has helped us kill more coyotes over the years.

Bob , sorry for the late reply. I must have missed your post.
Yes, I loaded the four presets as emergency sounds. Mine are close to your choices .

I used the fox pro program and redid them all. And cleaned off the ones I didn’t want on.

All In all it musta worked, we got two the last two nights. Shoulda been more but...lol

Thanks everyone for the suggestions

Back