Leaving Predator Masters Sale

its a cannon power shot it has a 50x optical zoom and 200 digital zoom.
its not that expensive of camera. little ann and I love takin the pics its hard sometimes with a 90lb redbone hound tryin to look out the same window of the truck lol.
i can get a clear pic out to about 600 yards and it works better then a spotting scope out to a mile.
i'll put a deer pic up that i got at about a mile on my facebook

Originally Posted By: ultramagOriginally Posted By: carvercalls

Bob, It has nothing to do with the Moderators.. I have no say in the price its the admin that makes that decision.. It costs allot to keep the doors open here I do know that Facebook and the other social media outlets are killing us..

The PM facebook page hasnt been updated since April,probably not social media thats killing it.

Social media in General not Predatormasters Face Book Page LOL..

Predator Masters cannot compete with Free advertising and selling!! Period!! When a guy can make a post on facebook and hit thousands of people for free in Minutes and then make a post on Predator Masters and get maybe 10 to 20 people to look at it in 2 or 3 weeks and that costs you $$ out of your pocket to make that post to sell..Which one is the better deal??

How the heck can you say its not social media??

It keeps allot of $$ to keep the lights on here!! Its always been a free forum to the Members and the Sponsors have paid for that..

If we do not have paying sponsors the hand writing is on the wall.. Period!!

Originally Posted By: carvercalls
It keeps allot of $$ to keep the lights on here!!

like about how much money? i really have no clue what it takes to have a board like this on the internet.

i dont even know who gets the money. lol somebody like go daddy or something like that?

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: carvercalls
It keeps allot of $$ to keep the lights on here!!

like about how much money? i really have no clue what it takes to have a board like this on the internet.

i dont even know who gets the money. lol somebody like go daddy or something like that?

Stu is better to answer that question than me I don't understand band with and all that crap..

This site has huge amounts of data that I do know and it costs allot to keep all that past data.. LOL Its way different than go Daddy that is for sure..

Kerry I understand you have zero control over this. I just hope they realize that the custom calls forum is going to go basically go away this year if nothing is done. And with zero communication from the top admins to the HOBs on the subject it’s showing that PM doesn’t care. You know they’ve had an opportunity. Loyalty to sponsors goes a long way with continued support

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: ultramagOriginally Posted By: carvercalls

Bob, It has nothing to do with the Moderators.. I have no say in the price its the admin that makes that decision.. It costs allot to keep the doors open here I do know that Facebook and the other social media outlets are killing us..

The PM facebook page hasnt been updated since April,probably not social media thats killing it.

Social media in General not Predatormasters Face Book Page LOL..

Predator Masters cannot compete with Free advertising and selling!! Period!! When a guy can make a post on facebook and hit thousands of people for free in Minutes and then make a post on Predator Masters and get maybe 10 to 20 people to look at it in 2 or 3 weeks and that costs you $$ out of your pocket to make that post to sell..Which one is the better deal??

How the heck can you say its not social media??

It keeps allot of $$ to keep the lights on here!! Its always been a free forum to the Members and the Sponsors have paid for that..

If we do not have paying sponsors the hand writing is on the wall.. Period!!

No,what I'm saying is PM is thier own worst enemy. Who takes care of PM's social media pages? Theres no effort to keep them up to date. They cost zero money to run,I have 5 that I manage by myself.

Last edited:
Well the sponsors obviously ARENT paying for it at $150 a pop. 150×0=0. If not one person is willing to pay that price the forum receives absolutely nothing in addition to losing its custom calls board.

Back