Covid Shot

4r76u8.jpg

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: jumprightinit

The news clip didn't show them injecting air, the nurse just faked depressing the syringe.

purely speculation - makes you wonder if it was a "take 2" because someone behind the camera didnt get the footage they wanted and hoped they could just "hey we need that b-roll, there was a technical thing, can you just do a redo and act like you're giving the shot for us real quick"

just a basic Occam's razor situation... simplest explanation is probably the most likely and all that

Purely speculation on your part.

i openly admitted as such in my post.

again though - the simplest possible explanation is most often the correct one... no need to jump through 47 conspiracy theory rabbit holes to nail this one.

or just... go buy some more tinfoil i guess *shrug*

In case it is not a sham... I would definitely give mine to someone more vulnerable... not to mention I have literally had hangovers from vodka effect me more than this virus...

Yeah yeah yeah a lot of dead people disagree... yeah yeah yeah...

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Nope not taking.

I'll stick with good quality multivitamins, exercise, plenty of clean water and a decent diet.

If I was under 70 yrs. old with no serious health issues and lived in Wyoming I'd probably have the same attitude. As it is I'll be the first in line.

Sorry to here about your poor health ADK, The shot is a personal choice. Take care of you
But I live in WY, barely under 70, pretty good health.
I ain't getting it either.

I hear you both. If you remember the Swine Flu pandemic,management was mandating the vaccine at my work. I was young and healthy so I refused to take it. Quite a few others wouldn't take it. That presented a dilemma for management. The vaccine was shown later to contribute to a serious nerve disorder. Management dropped the issue.

Back