Where to find Left Hand Browning X-bolt Stainless .243

lgraham

I’m trying to locate a Left hand stainless browning x-bolt .243. They only did a limited number of these as a shot show special and It seems as though they’re Impossible to find. Any suggestions on where to look. Gunbroker and some of the other popular sites have nothing. Does anyone know if a lefty specialized shop or a used gun shop that has lots of Browning’s? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Luke

I’d go to the Browning website, get the exact product number on the gun your looking for. With that you can search the web, gunbroker, and the ‘Medallion’ dealers.

If you can’t find it, let a dealer find it for you. Browning does make a fair amount of left handed guns. Depending if you’re willing to adjust particulars, shouldn’t be hard to find. I did a similar search a few years ago, LH, ‘Micro-Midas’ 243 for a niece.

Originally Posted By: 10ring1Right now? In the proverbial haystack

Yeah, even back in mid-2020 we looked all over for a lefty Micro Midas in .243 for the kid. With time running out before her first hunt, we finally bit proverbial bullet and drank the Creedmoor Kool-aid.

Back