Spell Checking

I think anyone who jumps on you for not spelling correctly has
really just stated they have a low IQ level, or just are just
complete bu tt holes, I have the ability to comprehend what
people are trying to write or say, with out being a ahole.

However some peoples writing is unreadable, that's when we have a problem.....

Does that mean I can't use this anymore?
Grammar-Police.png

Just kidding, I only use it here at work
rolleyes.gif
. Most of the time I can read the posts, but have to admit there are a few that I just can't comprehend
crazy.gif

What if my spelling is so bad that Goggle doesn't even know what the heck I'm trying to spell? Don't laugh,it happens!

It would help more if pointed out mis spelled words. Then one knows the correct spelling. If use a spell check I dont think many really look to see how it is spelled and just click on the word that looks correct to them. Then if asked how to spell this or that one knows. I would rather know how to spell than use spell check. It dont make one smarter.
How many can look at a name on their phone and know what the number is associated with it?Somethings might make us look smarter but are we really?

unlike a lot of guys on here I suffer a sever head injury while in Iraq it took me several years just to be able to spell my full name I just am un able to read my mistakes it was explained to me as having a form of deluxe i wish i could write better and not spell checker is going to help me I have tried several when i write something to me it looks perfect partly do to i memorized what it is my am typing i am sorry to every one about this and wish i could wok past it but that will never happen i spend several weeks in a coma when i woke i did not even recize my wife and kids i still don't have a memory much longer then 10-15mins i damaged to survive a gun shot would and richachated off a magazine bounce off my hip and lay up under the spin they can't remove it i was shortly shot agin later in the back this time in the protective plate hurt like a bithc and managed to live through 7 ieds i am sorry to every one for this and thanks for understanding

Originally Posted By: Super White HunterI am on here not because I can spell but because I like to shoot coyotes.

Yis suh, dat b y me hear two.

Been a long time since browsers started coming with built in spell checking. Now we have smart phones & tablets & more people are using them to post.

And they have auto-correct that thinks it's smarter than the user is
scared.gif

i think i have the tag line worst speller on the net, just aint on it often enough to fight over it anymore to old 2 care bout spellin.

Back