Weaver grandslam

Coyote#1

I owned the older version of this scope & it failed on me.. Haven't tried the "improved" version & they are getting harder to find. So, whats the verdict on the newer models & a fair price to pay? ( Particularly the 2-8x36 grand slam..)
Found one for 275.00, is this reasonable?

Originally Posted By: MPFDWeaver makes great scopes. They don't hold resale value, but they are great optics.

Not anymore, Weaver is dead as far as glass goes. We can still buy their junky bases and rings, though.

If you found one for $275, that's as good of a deal as I have found searching. Natchez had them for $269 but Out of Stock. Everywhere else I looked was considerably higher.

Actually found a couple but 275. I believe was the lowest price. Both are on e-bay.. I'm undecided! It looks like the whole ocular turns with the power adjustment which meens ya can't use the flip ups.?? I may just hold out & get another fullfield.. I've had excellent service & Burris does have a great warranty.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI just bought a new Burris Signature HD. Its a really nice scope and love the Forever Warranty!!

I bet that one is nice! Is that ED glass?

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1Originally Posted By: pyscodogI just bought a new Burris Signature HD. Its a really nice scope and love the Forever Warranty!!

Don't care for the open turret design of the Burris Sig even though it locks... Not a bad price though..

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1Originally Posted By: pyscodogI just bought a new Burris Signature HD. Its a really nice scope and love the Forever Warranty!!

Not sure about ED glass but it has HD glass.

Back