Ex-CIA Officer Alleges That Election Irregularities Could Be Part of a Big Scheme

hm1996

Staff member
Quote: “If you want to steal an election of the United States, what do you do?"

It’s reported that several vote-counting sites stopped the tabulation or chased out Republican poll watchers during the election night or early morning of the next day.

Various alleged unusual ballots transportation activities were also reported in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

During a hearing before the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee, Republican poll challenger Dr. Michael Dubio stated under oath that between 3:00 a.m and 3:34 a.m. he witnessed a truck delivering ballots to the TCF Center, a conference center in downtown Detroit where Wayne County votes were being counted.

Dubio alleged that “thousands of” ballots were moved into the TCF center during this event.

He didn’t specify which day he saw the truck during his open remarks.

A USPS-contracted trucker also alleged on Tuesday that he transported about 144,000 to 288,000 completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania on Oct. 21 and the trailer disappeared. He wasn’t given any notice about his trailer.

“The next day, it just got weirder. As I arrived at the Lancaster USPS with my tractor, I went to hook up to my trailer and the trailer was gone,” Jesse Morgan said in a media statement.

A CIA Counter Terrorism officer does not have the responsibility for proving voter/election fraud in the U.S. but the Presidents legal team does. Rudy Guiliani has that responsibility and is doing an outstanding job of it. Stay tuned.

“If you want to steal an election of the United States, what do you do? You go into the swing states, your Democrats, you target the urban areas where you have the largest vote count,” Berntsen told The Epoch Times. “They need to produce a massive, significant, large number of votes—therefore they have to go to large Democratic cities.”

"However, Berntsen didn’t provide evidence to support his claim. He didn’t name any specific person or party for wrongdoing either."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-cia-off...ng-2020-12-03-4

Back