Looking for new E-caller recommendations

superDUECE22

Looking to purchase a new e-caller and unsure what I should go with . I’ve been running foxpro for about 10 years (firestorm most recently) and although they have gotten the job done I haven’t been overly impressed. Buddy I hunt with has been running the lucky duck revolt and that seams like a solid unit and I like how the base rotates. Iv also been interested in the western rivers dual speaker Fred eichler call but would like to hear some first person reviews. Not opposed to purchasing another fox pro either. Will be used primarily up north in -25f to 35 degrees in flat terrain and looking for somthing that has excellent remote range

No experience with the Western Rivers but IMO your buddy has the best call especially given your requirements. Scheels has a $50 ecard promotion on them right now and I know all predator calls (sponsor here) throws in a bunch of extra sounds with purchase. Good luck

I've had the CS24C, own a Krakatoa II and used a Shockwave. The Revolt is way louder and clearer. Remote range isn't even comparable.

Last edited:
Back