Democrat Vernon Jones Exposes His Own Party in Georgia for Election Fraud

thumbup.gif

Kudos to this man

Page 14

Apologies to Youtube. Just heard that they had a 2 hour outage on their system yesterday for some reason. just color me paranoid.
blushing.gif

Regards,
hm

There's a bunch of dudes like this flapping their lips. None of em have any evidence, just lip flapping . Kind of like the registered voter numbers being substantially lower then actual votes .
Anyone can flap their lips , but without evidence , it's just lip flapping .

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrThere's a bunch of dudes like this flapping their lips. None of em have any evidence, just lip flapping . Kind of like the registered voter numbers being substantially lower then actual votes .

Are you still guiding coyote hunts?

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrThere's a bunch of dudes like this flapping their lips. None of em have any evidence, just lip flapping . Kind of like the registered voter numbers being substantially lower then actual votes .

The phrase "lip flapping" used to describe the gentleman in the video shows your racism and I find it offensive.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrThere's a bunch of dudes like this flapping their lips. None of em have any evidence, just lip flapping . Kind of like the registered voter numbers being substantially lower then actual votes .

Are you still guiding coyote hunts?

he (or she) is ate up with hate for trump. no time for guiding. probably aint very good at it anyways.

I would really meet you in person discuss things face to face.

Seems ironic that someone from California(where vote harvesting is thought to be between 1 in 3-4 votes tabulated, would ignore the evidence of voter fraud. Sworn and notarized affiliates are evidentiary once presented to a court. Maybe ironic is the wrong term, moronic probably more accurate.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootSeems ironic that someone from California(where vote harvesting is thought to be between 1 in 3-4 votes tabulated, would ignore the evidence of voter fraud. Sworn and notarized affiliates are evidentiary once presented to a court. Maybe ironic is the wrong term, moronic probably more accurate.

Apathetic?......or.....maybe complicit?

....and, like Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say on the matter".

Regards,
hm

Back