Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3258684 - 11/27/20 10:14 PM First time out was a success
YoteslayerWA Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Spokane WA
I made it out last weekend for the first time of the season. Had to wait for all the deer and elk hunters to finish their season.

I got the day started early and was surprised upon reaching my favorite hunting spots. They were all burned to a crisp from the summer fires. Nothing left but a little bit of charred sage brush here and there. I almost turned around and went home but I figured I had made it this far so what the [beeep].

To my surprise I had coyotes answer on my first set but they never did commit. On the walk back to the truck I did spot one and missed a shot at 325. I figure I didn't hold for any wind and it was fairly windy.

Second stand I spooked a rabbit on the way in so I decided to go with rabbit distress on the fox pro. About 10 minutes in I spotted one on a bluff. He was a it over 500 yards out and after watching me for a few minutes he turned and left. Fortunately the wind was right and where he disappeared to would make for a good stalk.

I closed the distance on her and came up over the blue she was spotted on. She was 185 out and bathing in the sun and I put her DRT. When I reached her it was apparent I had done her a favor. She was missing half her lower jaw and one of her ears was split down the middle. She was Very skinny and I believe would have succumbed to the winter that was soon to come.

This picture is where I shot from and you can see her in the picture

Just to put in perspective how burned everything was.

#3258722 - 11/28/20 01:37 PM Re: First time out was a success [Re: YoteslayerWA]
tripod3 Offline
PM senior

Loc: WA
The fires have had a big impact, the poor coyotes have to stick it out though.
There's a few more waiting to be seen.
That one was furred up pretty good.

#3258735 - 11/28/20 03:18 PM Re: First time out was a success [Re: YoteslayerWA]
Bowhntr6pt Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Central Florida
Nice write up and pics. Good job on the stalk.

#3259633 - 12/04/20 03:23 PM Re: First time out was a success [Re: YoteslayerWA]
DesertRam Online

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Cool, stalking! Way to go.

#3259688 - 12/04/20 07:59 PM Re: First time out was a success [Re: YoteslayerWA]
weekender Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: NC
The pics must be on vacation, I don't see any pics.

#3259712 - 12/04/20 08:59 PM Re: First time out was a success [Re: weekender]
YoteslayerWA Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Spokane WA
not sure why the pics are not showing up for you. they show up fine on my end of things.

Edited by YoteslayerWA (12/04/20 09:00 PM)

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.