Savage 110 243 stock

I have a Savage 110 long action with the older flat back rear receiver in 243 win. I’ve had it for about 15-20 years and it’s always been a shooter. I only hunt at night anymore and always with thermal. I primarily use an AR-10 and it works well with thermal because I can collapse the stock all the way to help get my eye closer to the eyepiece on my scope. I am thinking about changing the factory synthetic stock to a chassis style or something with an adjustable shorter length of pull. I need something that will collapse fairly short to be able to get it close to the length of pull on my AR. Any suggestions on something that might fit this rifle/action?

I appreciate the replies. I checked out both of the stocks and I like the looks of the MDT the best. They are running a Black Friday sale right now but the website says to allow 12 weeks for shipping.

Buy a forward picatinny rail and put it on backwards so it cantalevers over the rear works great on my bolt guns with factory stock so no collapsable stocks are needed

Back