REVIEW: Bering Optics customer service

Got mine back today also. Very fast turnaround. Although they kept the surefire batteries they sent with but I don't use them anyway. Just gotta remount and check zero. Very satisfied.

Wish I was more active on the forums, then I would have seen this before a long holiday weekend. Killed a nice female on the first stand tonight, and by the second stand my screen was froze up. Now it’s 11:00 and I’m on the couch reading about what’s wrong with my new thermal scope. Bummer.
mad.gif

Eta: hope their customer service is as good as everyone says would like to have it back ASAP.

Last edited:
My SH was returned exactly 1 week from when it arrived back at Bering Optics. Had some other gun issues though, so I just got everything put back together again last night. Hope to check zero later this weekend and then get back to my season! Happy Thanksgiving everyone & good hunting.

Has anybody confirmed super hogster cold temperature capability with the screens that have been replaced? My son received one back last week that failed in their freezer at measured 10f.

I haven't stuck mine in the freezer but have hunted with it below 10F and it worked fine. If it failed at 10, I would contact them again, and send it back. They are supposed to be freezer testing all screens now as part of their process from what I have been told.

Yes. My cousins screen is freezing up also. Hunted with it 3 times. Not that cold in southern ILL. But it is good that they at least understand the issue and taking care of it. He might try to use his through 2/31 and then send it back. I told him not to wait to long while it’s still under warranty. He really likes the unit thou. Killed coyote with it on his first set. MD

Back