ATF is at it again! Are you now a felon?

My buddy called me a couple days ago screaming over the phone on this BS. Started with the bump stock and it’s not going to quit. Donald Trump JR. better go to town on this for us.

Last edited:

This is the reason I filed a form 1 and now I have SBR.
I saw the writing on the wall two years ago.

jcJ5bck.jpg

Originally Posted By: steve garrettThe honey badger stock isn’t a brace. If they call it that it isn’t.

Glad you don't work for the ATF.

I too have an sbr BUT i also have a pistol with kak shockwave blade brace.

I think your missing the point of the whole discussion it's not about should of done , could of done or would of done , it's about the atf changing classification's anytime they feel like it ,Originally Posted By: willy1947

jcJ5bck.jpg

Originally Posted By: BreezeI think your missing the point of the whole discussion it's not about should of done , could of done or would of done , it's about the atf changing classification's anytime they feel like it ,Originally Posted By: willy1947

jcJ5bck.jpg

Amen!

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: BreezeI think your missing the point of the whole discussion it's not about should of done , could of done or would of done , it's about the atf changing classification's anytime they feel like it ,Originally Posted By: willy1947

jcJ5bck.jpg

Amen!
+1

thumbnail-F0-A6-D6-EB-F03-C-4320-B5-CA-857537-C18-C9-D-1616115.jpg

Imagine if some America hater bureaucrat can just decide your a felon based on the type or style of firearms you own.

Let's not forget this is the same organization that armed some of mexico's most notorious drug cartels which resulted in a lot of murdered people and a border patrol agent Brian Terry then used it as an excuse to blame gun owners and the 2A. To this day there is still zero acountability for this criminal activity called fast and furious.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: BreezeI think you're missing the point of the whole discussion it's not about should of done , could of done or would of done , it's about the atf changing classification's anytime they feel like it ,Originally Posted By: willy1947

jcJ5bck.jpg

Amen!
+1

I think you miss understand me. When I saw bump stocks and braces come into being by a letter and not a law. Those letters can get changed. I wanted a short-barreled rifle for hunting. So two years ago I mailed in my form 1. After 11 months I got my tax stamp. Now I can put any buttstock on my Rock River AR I want and whatever length upper. Look at the Contender, I can make a pistol or a rifle out of the frame. BATFE can change that also. If we get this new President all bets are off. My point is we need laws, not letters. If you want a full-auto gun buy one and get a stamp. My state could ban AR 15's or cans tomorrow and say turn them in. We need laws, not letters. PS: Buy a copy of the NFA laws and get your lawmakers to amend it how you want it to read.

Your spot on, everybody loves spending money on trinkets and gadgets to jump through legal loopholes. But imagine if all that money and time had been spent on repealing the NFA. And that right there is the big problem the gun grabbers don’t spend their fun money on buying stabilizer braces and triggers/stocks that simulate full auto fire. They spend all their money trying to ban them.

At the very least they should grandfather all existing braces and cease the manufacturing of new ones. This way they aren't criminalizing those who purchased said parts legally.

Either way it's total BS!

If you think this will end with braces, you're wrong. They are already starting the same crap with 80% lowers.
They won't stop till they outlaw all guns.

The thing that is worse IMO than what they are doing is how they are going about it . They have ( so far pending law suits ) figured out how to enact fiat gun control without legislative responsibility . The Clinton assault weapons ban directly led to a bloodbath in the next election and the dems took that to heart for many years ( and still do to a degree ) which is why most gun control doesn't fly on a national level . However Trump ordering the BATFE/Justice to make bump stocks illegal after Vegas opened up an entire new path to backdoor gun control without the elected critters ever having to take responsibility for it . Unless this gets slapped down by the courts there is no telling how far they will push it via beurocratic malfeasances and executive orders . So far they have successfully changed a statutory definition of a machine gun by fiat and are working on what constitutes a firearm and an NFA firearm without even bothering to define either . Holistic case by case basis my A$$ that is not how the law works .
With that being said .... If they do offer a tax exempt amnesty for SBR registry due to braces I will register one receiver and reconfigure any other " pistols " because like it or not that is the legal way to do things as it stands now .

Last edited:
Back