covid twice in a month

son that got it twice is once again clear and doing fine at this time.

daughter and sil are home and improving but are still feeling crappy. guess this stuff hangs with you for quite awhile.

thanks for the thoughts and prayers everybody. thanks.

Good news! Glad they are improving.

SIL experienced symptoms, tested and results were positive on 17th. Hit her pretty hard. BIL got his test results back today; also positive but so far feels pretty good.

Regards,
hm

Good to hear they’re on the upswing. From the few people I know that have been told they tested positive, some didn’t even realize they had it and had no or only slight symptoms, to one spending a couple weeks in the hospital in bad shape and then turned around after a blood infusion from a donor with positive antibodies.

good news was short lived. daughter back in hospital tonight. the docs say pancreitis (spelling may be off on that) and not related to having covid.

2020 can exit stage left anytime now.

son is all over it and doing great.

daughter is over it, but is having some left over issues due to it.

awile back there was an article in our newspaper about a guy, i think in Nevada, that was the first to get covid twice. my son had this guy beat by several weeks. lol

just glad everybody is doing as good as they are.

thanks for checking crapshoot.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Been wondering how the family was doing. Glad to hear they are better.

Regards,
hm

Yep!

I've had several friends & family that have had it.

For most, nothing...my Brother had it, and it was nothing to him. His wife had it, and got a little sick, but not too bad.
Some folks I work with have also had it, most nothing...1 got fairly sick, and his wife did too.

To be honest, I don't have blind faith in the medical industry...never have.
I have two children that have life-time illnesses from previous vaccines.
There is nobody to turn to when a vaccine turns bad...Nobody.

So I am being honest when I say the vaccine scares me more than the disease.
Being an "essential" worker keeps me in the field, working around dozens of different people each day, and to be honest, if I didn't have to wear a mask, I wouldn't.
I've had several hours of training & on-going training in respirator use each year. It's on-going. I have no false illusions.

Iatrogenic reactions scare me more, and for good reason, as I have stated above.

I Pray all are well, and are over the disease quickly.

Back