Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3258142 - 11/20/20 10:45 PM 2020 Pheasant/Quail Hunting
SubpaR Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Hays, KS
It's somewhat of big deal in the hunting world, I thought... Does anyone out there bird hunt, or do all of the out of state tags I keep seeing mean nothing?

I saw more birds(while hunting) this year than in the last 3 years combined. Leading up to November I've seen more pheasant and definitely more quail than I've ever seen around here.

No pictures, but we ended up with 12 to 15 pheasant by 2PM on Saturday. Not Great numbers, but a total of 18 hunters, 4 -5 of them are under 18.

Hopefully this gets some sort or talk going on about bird hunting. PredatorMasters, yes but it's getting kind of stale..

#3258158 - 11/21/20 08:52 AM Re: 2020 Pheasant/Quail Hunting [Re: SubpaR]
dan brothers Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Santee, SC 29148 USA
My number 1 passion is shooting quail and pheasant... wish I was out there right now... maybe I should take me a combo coyote and bird hunting adventure. I'm getting tired of chasing deer and hogs. I've also wanted to bowhunt those big deer around hays... and then bird hunt... but i didn't get a tag this year for that area. But I'm sure you still have plenty of coyotes along with all those birds.

Moderator:  DesertRam 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.